chapter twelve

I woke up with Harrys arms wrapped around my waist and me cradled in the fetal position. I got up but before I did I woke Harry up by poking his side.

"psst, Harry," I said and his eyes opened only half way.

his sat up and rubbed his face and ran his fingers through his hair.

"morning, kitten." he said.

"morning, daddy," I said with a smile. I was trying to butter him up cause I wanted him to trust me.

"so," he said and sat up. "where did you wanna go?"

"well," I started "I was thinking the mall and I wanted to go to forever 21 and Sephora, maybe. if y'know, I can."

"of course you can, kitten." he said and kissed my forehead.

"alright, get dressed and we'll go." he said and left the room.

I put on the only clothes I've had which was a shirt and leggings.

"Harry!" I called out his name when I made my way down the stairs. I saw him and a group of men surrounding him along with Niall, Zayn, Liam, Ashton, Michael and Louis.

"what's going on?" I asked

"remember when I told you I was taking my men with me when we were going shopping so you don't run away?" he asked not looking up from his laptop.

"but I won't run away," I said with a fake frown on my face.

"just being safe, sweetheart." he said.

he eventually closed the laptop and motioned for all the guys to get in the car. there was on of the guys left behind named Paul who was staying and watching he house.

Harry escorted me to the car and we both sat in the way back seat and he pulled out his phone and began to type something and I couldn't see what it was.

"since we live in literally the middle of no where, it's gonna take about two hours to get to the mall." louis chirped from the front seat. Liam was driving.

everyone nodded instead of verbally responding.

"lay on my lap, kitten," Harry said.

"i'm o-ok," I said. I get nervous whenever he wants to touch me.

"lay your head on my lap," he said in the same tone of voice and I did so.

he began to gently run his fingers through my hair and I ended up falling into a relaxing sleep.

(two hours later) (an: lmao I read that in that voice on spongebob)

I felt someone lightly tap my side. "kitten, wake up," it was Harry.

"wh-what?" I asked. then I remembered where we where. we were at the mall. today might be my chance to leave.

I was finally outside in the fresh air, there where many people coming and going out of the parking lot, people coming out of their cars, people going into their cars. I haven't seen another person or have been outside in weeks. this all felt so great to me.

"fucking try anything and I will shoot everyone in this god damn place, got it, princess? i'm not playing around." Harry said harshly and I gulped hard.

"I-I promise I won't try anything." I said confidentially.

as we walked into the store, Harry asked me which place he wanted us to go to and I said forever 21. I wanted some new clothes considering I only had a shirt and leggings that I pretty much wore everyday.

we walked into the store and a nice lady greeted us and Harry shooed her away. i was going to wait until the next store to ask for help. maybe in the dressing room, I could ask someone in the next room to help.

or maybe someone could recognize me? maybe my sister has spread the word that I was kidnapped?

hopefully.

I walked over to a random flannel and pretended I loved it.

"ooh, Harry! I like this one!" I said to him showing him the shirt.

"okay pick out other stuff and we could pay and leave." he said.

"but I-i wanna try on the stuff, to see if it fits and if I look good." I said hoping he would agree.

"fine, but I swear to god if u try anything. I won't hesitate to kill everyone and hurt you," he said which made me really nervous, what if I tell someone and Harry sees and he kills them? that would be on me. I would have killed someone. I would be responsible for their death.

"I won't, I promise, daddy." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek to make it seem like I was more trusting of him. but I had to make him more trusting of me.

after about getting eleven more shirts and a couple of pants, we went to the dressing room. they were single rooms, a one at a time kind of room so there was no one I could really talk to.

then I saw a pen laying on the ground and I picked it up. I then began to write on the wall

"help me please, I am the blond girl wearing a Rutgers shirt and black leggings and adidas shoes. I have been kidnapped. call 9-1-1." I wrote.

hopefully that would catch somebody's attention. there wasn't a line waiting so no one immediately would come in the room. so I had to stall.

"ooh, Harry! they have makeup here!" I said once I got out of the room.

"check the room," Harry said to Zayn.

oh no.

oh god no.

Zayn looked in it and on the walls.

"you might wanna come in here, boss." he said and I stood still. like a statue. I couldn't move. I couldn't breath.

once they got out of the dressing room and Harry's eyes almost turn red.

"we're leaving. now." he said and grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the store.

all I could think of was "shitshitshitshitshitshitshit-" I was gonna get it. I was gonna get it badly.

once we were in the car Harry purred something in my ear.

"I can't wait until we go home princess, I wanna try out my new toys on you. it's gonna hurt, badly."

i'm a larrie so writing Harry smut makes me uncomfy lmao. should I make a Larry fic tho?