chapter six

Harry's point of view

i couldn't stop thinking about leaving blue behind, I hope she's doing okay. Louis a good lad, i'm positive that he will take care of her.

even though works just an hour, I just keep thinking of her. i don't know why or how I got so attached to this little girl, but I am. and I can't stop thinking about her. her beautiful blond hair and her multi colored eyes is probably what pulls me in, but I wish I could get to know her without her hating me and she probably wouldn't want to just sit down and talk without her asking to leave. I understand why she wants to leave so bad, but it hurts that she does.

"styles!" i hear a loud voice yell. it was Niall.

"what," i answer back walking over to him.

"we could go home early, Jason killed Aaron, were good," he said. thanks god.

Aaron was our target and we were planning to kill him, but it turns out Jason killed him already.

I could go home to my princess early. I know i'm getting to attached too easily,but I can't help it. she's my everything.

blue's point of view

after I finished eating food with Louis, I walked up to my room in hopes of going to sleep. as I felt myself drifting off to sleep, I heard the door crack open and I quickly looked to see who it was. Calum and michael.

"what do you want," I asked lazily because I was about to go to sleep.

"I just wanted to check on you to see if you're okay," michael said.

"i'm okay, you could go," I said.

"oh, k. goodnight," michael said and I  the door close.

I put my head under my pillow and pulled the blankets over my entire body. I felt something touch my leg and I kicked it off, when it happened again, I looked to see what it was that was bugging me and it was Calum.

"wh-what are you doing," I asked him.

"shh," he said and I felt him crawl up the bed and he was soon hovered over me and I tried to push him off but I was too weak to get him off me.
ty
"n-no!" I yelled. whenever I get nervous I stutter a lot. I need to stop that. but now I needed to get this psychopath off of me.

"make one more fucking noise and I will end you, understand?" he said as he started sloppily kissing all over me. I hated it.

with one of his hands he was covering my mouth and with the other he was pulling my pants down. the room was filled with my muffler screams. he kept grinding up against my core and it was so uncomfortable and I wanted nothing more for than him to stop, or for someone to come in and stop him. I couldn't do it.

Calum started to go faster and faster until he stopped and he pulled his pants up. he leaned down to my ear and started to whisper something.

"tell Harry and I'll make sure you die, understood?" he said. all I did was nod because if I spoke it would come out cracked because of crying. at

I sat in silence the rest of the night trying to go to sleep and not think about the horrible things that have happened.

hey fam pls comment and vote I appreciate it / sorry it's a short chapter :(