chapter eight

blue's point of view

I woke up in an empty bed, thankfully. i walked downstairs and I was greeted by Harry.

"hey, blue." he said with a smile as he took another sip of his coffee.

"h-hi sir." I said not wanting to sound disrespectful to him.

"sir?" he questioned, "call me Harry babe," he asked and I nodded.

although he was kind of nice, he still scared the shit out of me. I mean, he kidnapped me and I'll never be comfortable with him.

"ok," he said and patted my back. "so babe," he began and he sat down. babe? "I was thinking we could do some shopping today? and get y'know some clothes or whatever you like." he said. wait, shopping! that means I have a chance to escape!

"r-really?" I asked excitedly.

"online shopping, I couldn't trust you to go in public spaces yet, sweetheart." he finished and I slumped in my chair.

"c'mon, babe. tell me what kind of stuff you like to do-" I cut him off.

"why did you kidnap me," I said more like a statement than a question. "why do you keep calling me blue and all these nicknames? what e-even is your 'job' that you do?! i can't h-handle this!" I said and I felt like there was a brick on my chest. I couldn't breath.

"wow, calm down blue. I'll answer all-" he began but I cut him off.

"i-i can't breathe," I said and I began to feel my heart race.

"you're having a panic attack. it's okay, blue. breath." he said.

"I JUST SAID I CANT BREATHE," I screamed at him.

"don't fucking yell at me." he said and he held onto my back and led me into the living room.

"blue's having a panic attack," was what Harry said once we entered the room and Louis and michael where sitting there watching tv.

"oh, fuck. ok," Louis said and went over to me and he put his hand on my chest and tried pacing it with my breathing and then he kept doing it slower and slower.

I began humming old money by Lana del Rey because she's my favorite musician and her music usually helps me throughout my panic attacks whenever I have them.

suddenly, Louis started humming along to the song because he realized what it was and I started to be able to not feel like shit again. (an/ whenever I have panic attacks, I usually try listening to Lana or humming along to her songs. it works, try it with your favorite artist or something, and put your hand on your chest to help pace your breathing)

"ok, I think she's better now," Harry said and he grabbed my hand and pushed me to my room that was upstairs.

"i'm s-sorry for freaking out I-I just-" I was starting to say but then he cut my off by placing his hands on my face and cupped it then he started to kiss me.

I was very surprised from the sudden act of lust of the act of him wanting me to shut the fuck up but either way I was upset.

I eventually pushed him off after him trying to slowly slide his tongue into my mouth.

"p-please-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"don't worry baby girl, daddy's gonna make you feel better," he said and my eyes widened.

hey fam vote and comment