chapter thirteen

i was scared. i was so fucking scared. i knew i shouldn't have done this. i could have just maybe waited until he trusted me and there was an 100% chance i would be able to leave. but no. i'm stupid and i could even fucking wait. i'm dead, i need to think of a plan.

i'm being let out of through the back of the store and harry is holding my hand tightly and it hurt. he threw me into the car and had his friends piled inside the car with us. louis gave me two pills and a water bottle.

"what's this?" i asked.

"candy just swallow it and drink the water." he said sarcastically.

"p-please, i don't-"

"fucking do it, now" he said. this wasn't the louis i knew who helped me out and was nice to me. he was probably doing so harry wouldn't think that he was going soft on me.

i quickly took the pills and swallowed the water. i didn't know what the pills where or what they did but i was terrified.

my eyes started to unexpectedly get very heavy and i wanted to lay down.

"you tired, baby girl?" harry said sounding concerned.

i shook my head and tried to stay awake.

"don't lie to me, babe." he said. "lay your head on my lap." he said pointing to his lap.

i shook my head, crossed my arms and shifted to the side of my seat.

"fucking do it now and i won't kill you once we get home, understand?" he said grabbing my hair. i nodded and moved slowly towards him.

he smirked and put my head on his lap and began to stroke my hair. i wished that i could've just not been stupid. i wish i could have just not written those stupid words. harry would still trust me enough to leave me alone sometimes and i would have a chance to leave.

after about an hour of them driving, we finally where at the house and i was dreading it.

"cmon kitten, let go inside." harry said and i walked out of the car with harry hands wrapped around my arms.

"p-please harry, lets just go to sleep. it's late-" i began trying to reason with him so he would hurt me but he cut me off.

"no, were fucking going inside and you are going to be in such pain, that's what you get for trying to get away from me." he said and continued to walk to the house.

"luke! get her and bring her up to the room. make sure she's undressed. don't fucking think of doing anything. i'll be there in a few minutes." harry said. luke. no no no.

"cmon, princess," he said with an evil smirk plastered on his face. this was going to be so fucking awful.

hey i haven't updated in a while so here ya go