chapter one

as i walk in the door carrying about seven grocery bags, i see my sister Bradley laugh about something on tv.

"a little help?" i ask,

"sorry, friends was on," she began, "when did you go to the store?" she asked.

"about an hour ago, i texted you about it." i told her "and i also asked you if you could come outside and help me with the bags."

"oh, well my phone died," she said looking at her phone that was sitting on the couch then suddenly it got a notification.

i gave her a sharp glare, then she giggled and began to talk. "these new updated, they, uh-" i cut her off.

"save it, i don't care, i'm gonna start dinner." i said taking the bags to the kitchen table and made my way over to the stove and grabbed the chicken and noodles.

"ooh, watch'ya makin'?" Bradley asks as she sits down on the counter next to the stove.

"teriyaki chicken with pasta," i say dragging out the a in pasta for no reason.

"yes!" she says taking out a cheese stick from the fridge.

it's kinda weird how i'm usually the one making dinner all the time and i'm only 14, but Bradley is 19 and doesn't really do anything besides work. she has a job as a nanny for a girl named Arabella with super rich parents. i think she gets about 100 and hour cause they used to be friends with my parents.

my parents died about a few years ago in a fire at their work place, my dad was a nurse and my mom was a doctor. my sister was lazy and didn't go to college so i think that they give her a lot of pay for the job because they know what we've been through and that we don't have any source of income other than mom and dads left over money.

"tell me once you're finished making it, ooh! and can you make that mango smoothie that's really good, please?" she asks giving me the puppy dog eyes. she had the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen on a person, ever. and she has brown curly hair. i have blonde wavy-ish hair and my left eye was blue and i had amblyopia in that eye and the other eye was green. i hate it.

"okay, princess." i say and she looks at me and giggles and i stick my tongue out jokingly.

"you're lucky she have me," i tell her.

"i know," she says smiling and pulls her phone out and plays on it.

suddenly, as i was going to take the pasta out of the boiler, there was a knock on the door.

"Bradley, please get the door." i ask putting soy sauce on the pasta and the chicken.

"k," she answers and about a good ten seconds go by without anyone saying anything.

"Bradley, what is it?" i ask walking over to the front door to see a man holding a gun to Bradley's head.

"move, and your sister gets her fucking brains blown out," the tall, long curly haired man says.

"please don't touch her!" i say putting my hands up coming closer to the man. he had a mask on but i could see his hair sticking out.

"don't come closer, babe." he says.

this assho,e doesn't have a fuck,ng right to call me that.

"Bradley, go sit on that chair." the man says directing her to the chair. she nods her head and moves. then, he ties her up.

"y-you d-don't need to -do th-that." i say, trying to convince him to let her go.

"yes, i do." he begins. "you, princess, are coming with me." the man said.

"p-please n-n-no," i say. oh no, my stutter is back. whenever i was even a bit nervous, i would stutter. it could be a loud noise or someone yelling at me, or a noise that keeps repeating, i freak out and stutter uncontrollably.

"NOW." he said and i made my way towards him.

"p-please don't h-rut my sister, p-please." i ask him.

"if you do what i say, she won't die." then once i'm near him, he puts a rag over my mouth.

then everything went black.

first chapter wooow !!!!

please vote y'all it means a lot to me, i wanna know if this story is good <3