chapter seven

Harry's point of view

I sitting in the passenger seat of the car waiting for us to arrive home, I couldn't wait to see blue. I have a lot of things I want to show her and do with her. but I don't want to scare her or force her into doing anything, well, I kidnapped her so I kinda did force her into doing coming with me.

"we're here," Niall said and I jumped out of the car and went inside. I checked the time, 8:12. blue wouldn't be sleeping now.

I went into the kitchen were I found Louis.

"where's blue?" I asked.

"she went to bed." he said so I went upstairs to where her room is. I saw her asleep on the bed with the blankets over her head, so I decided to leave her be.

as I was leaving the room, I heard calum and Luke talking in the other spare room and i heard blue's name mentioned.

"what if she tells Harry? he'll be so pissed, he might even fucking kill us." I heard Luke say.

"I scared her into never telling anyone, don't worry," I heard Calum say.

I swear to god if they did what I think they did to little blue i'm going to personally torture them.

"so, when do you want your turn with her? she's a struggle but she's so hot-" I cut Calum off and I stormed into the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?" I screamed at Calum as I shoved him against the wall hard.

"nothing, mate. nothing," he said but it all came out in a little distressed whisper, he was definitely lying.

"DONT YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME, HOOD," I yelled and healed onto the collar of his shirt tighter so I was almost choking him.

"w-we where just gonna have some fun with her, that's all. I promise. only I did. Luke didn't do anything, swear!" he said and I let him go. then I went to go lock the door.

"what exactly did you do to her, hood." I asked him and leaned against the door.

"I was just grinding on her, we had clothes on," he said.

"oh really?" I asked. "so if I went to blue and asked her right now, would she agree?"

"y-yes," he said.

I wasn't going to ask blue right now, she was asleep and I didn't want to wake my angel up.

"okay, and Luke how long did you know of Calum's intentions to rape blue?" I asked.

"wow, wow. I didn't rape her." Calum said.

"OH REALLY?" i said getting closer to him, " YOU'RE TELLING ME SHE LIKED IT?"

"OH, LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS ANY BETTER!" Luke said from the bed he was sitting on.

"get out, both of you. the fuck out right now." I said in a stern tone with gritted teeth.

"boss, there isn't anywhere to go for 53 miles all around, we'll die, it's the winter." Luke said.

"I hope you fucking bastards freeze. leave. and you're not getting any of your stuff." I said going downstairs with him and opening the door and letting them out.

I saw them both turn around and they looked helpless, needy. I wasn't going to help them out. they hurt the only thing I love. then they both disappeared into the woods.

I didn't know why I loved blue so much. I've only known her personally for a couple of days but I've been watching over her, well, I was stalking her but that's not the point. I've seen everything she did all the time. the foods she ate, the movies and shows she watched, the books she's read. everything. I call her blue instead of Amanda because blue is my favorite color, and Amanda is one of my favorite things. I like them associated with each other. I could tell she was an amazing person because I just fell in love with her by watching her, I didn't even really speak to her yet. but that's for tomorrow. I can't believe how insanely in love I am with her. God I hope she doesn't hate me.

I went into my office and put the security system on which causes the entire house to go into a lockdown so no one can get in or out. I didn't want blue waking up and leaving and I didn't want Luke and Calum to come back into the house.

I walked into the kitchen to see Niall, Louis, Zayn, Michael, Liam and Ashton sitting on the couch watching tv. I went over to them and told them what happened with Calum and Luke and then wished them goodnight then went to bed.

and I was thinking of was blue. my precious blue.

hey fam vote and comment