chapter four

(harrys Pov)

i carried blue into the house and placed her on the couch were Louis and Zayn were beside her. i grabbed the handcuffs from my bag and placed them on her hands and feet, i couldn't have her running off again. then I locked all the doors.

"don't ever try something stupid again blue, understand?" i scream at her and she nods, obviously terrified.

"okay, say goodnight to Zayn and Louis and we'll go upstairs." i said to her and she said her good nights and i carried her upstairs.

once we got to her room, i put her on the edge of the bed and un cuffed her hands and feet.

"for running away, i'm going to give you five smacks, okay?" i said to her.

she then looked at me with fear noticeably in her eyes and they started to water, "wh-what?" she asked.

"five spankings for trying to run away, no be a good girl and lay across my lap," i said spreading my legs apart a little.

"no! please, n-no," she pleaded but she needed to learn so I didn't listen.

"blue, lay across my lap or I'll add ten more," i said to her and looked deep into her eyes.

"o-okay," she said and layer her stomach across my thighs and i pulled down her leggings until she stopped me.

"please! p-please don't, don't pull my p-pants down," she asked.

"only five, princess. it's okay," i said and pulled her black leggings down to her ankles which revealed her adorable black panties. (a/n: i hATE THAT WORDDD)

"say you're sorry each time i do it, okay?" i say and she nods.

(blue's Pov)

after the deranged man hit me five times, i pulled my pants up and got off his lap and stood there, terrified.

"let's get you to bed, huh?" he said and stood up, wow. he was really tall. well, i'm 5'1 so everyone's tall to me.

i slightly nodded and followed him to his room and he handed me a big shirt.

"get into this and lay down on the bed," he said. oh, wait, was I sleeping in his bed? no, i'm not. never.

"am I sleeping in your bed?" i asked.

"yes, why?" he answered my question then asked.

"d-do i have to?" i asked.

"yes," he said. i knew i didn't have to, he just wanted to me.

i put the large shirt over my clothes and sunk into the bed, on the farthest side of the bed where I wouldn't be close to him. he took his shirt and pants off revealing him in just his boxers and i turned away.

"you could look, princess." he said and i could literally feel him smirking.

"i'm going to sleep," i said sternly and put my head on the pillow that he provided for me.

"come closer, i don't bite." he said and scooted closer to me.

"but you do hit," i said under my breath so he couldn't hear me. suddenly, my body was pulled in toward his by his hand, he then wrapped his entire arm around my waist and i felt his hot breath on my neck, and he was snoring. he was asleep.

i figured if i even tried to escape, he would punish me even worse than what he did, and i probably wouldn't even be able to get out of the house considering there's people downstairs and there's an alarm and the doors are locked, i have no chance.

I'll just have to gain his trust to escape.

I'll have to act like I like this psychopath.

hey fam, please vote. i have nine reads and no votes and i like writing this story so I'd appreciate it if you'd vote :)