chapter five

Blue's point of view

when I woke up, I felt a weight on me which was Harrys and I pushed his sleeping body off of me. then i poked his arm were his heart tattoo is and tried to wake him up.

"Harry," i said in a whisper, then repeated. "Harry," I said and he woke up.

"what," he said sounding pissed off.

"get up," i said as i stood up but he grabbed my arm before i could leave the bed.

"where do you think you're going?" he asks me still holding onto my arm.

"bathroom," i said and he let go.

"don't lock the door," harry said as i walked into the bathroom, about the lock the door but his command stopped me from doing so.

"k," i said and i did my business and washed my face. "Harry," i called out "c-can i take a shower?" i asked.

"sure, let me get in there first." he said and went into the bathroom and grabbed the razors from the shelf that was in the bathroom and he left.

i pushed the button to start the shower and pulled the handle in the middle of warm and hot. i waited for the shower to start and i took my clothes off and placed them on the counter of the bathroom. when i was about to go lock the door, i remembered what Harry said and stopped myself from doing so.

i got in the shower and closed the shower door and grabbed the pomegranate body wash and started to wash myself, then I stopped when I heard the i door open.

"Harry?" i called out, and he didn't answer. he was probably just going to the bathroom and didn't want to be bothered.

i washed my hair and rinsed it, then I shut the shower off and walked out of it, when I look on the counter for my clothes, they weren't there, Harry probably took them to wash it.

i grabbed a towel from the closet and wrapped my soaking body around it and walked out to the bedroom when i saw two people there sitting on the bed.

"who are you?" i asked them both as they looked up at me.

"so you're Harry's new thing, i'm assuming," the Asian looking one said.

"n-no, he just kind of, took me i g-guess," i said. I knew that they were one of Harry's co workers because I saw them last night in the kitchen, so I didn't bother asking them to get me out of here.

"we know that," the blond one chirped in. then they both got up and started walking towards me, I wrapped my towel around me tighter as they did.

the Asian one then put his lips on my neck.

"wh-what are you doing?" i asked pushing him off.

"cmon babe," the blond one said started to kill me on the mouth. i tried to push him off. both of them.

"n-no," i said pushing them off with my other hand keeping my towel up.

"shut up and take it." the brown haired one said and started to bite my neck harder.

suddenly i heard the door slam open and Harry was looking furious, then both boys where pulled off of me.

"get the fuck out and don't ever touch her again," Harry said and closed the door. then he ran over to me and handed me a large shirt and boxer shorts along with my underwear and black knee high socks. "get dressed and meet me downstairs." was all he said before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

i said okay even after he left and began to get dressed and I brushed my wet hair and headed downstairs. i saw everyone in the living room and they where all talking.

"what's going on?" i asked quietly since my voice is usually very quiet.

"c'mere," Harry said and spreader his legs a little. i walked over to him and he pushed my down to sit on his lap.

"I-is my sister okay?" i asked.

"Jesus Christ will you stop fucking    said. "and i'm sure she's fine, but I don't know," he finished. all I wanted to know was if she was okay.
me
"so i was thinking Louis, Calum and Michael are going to stay and watch her while i'm out." Harry stated.
in
"so Luke, Ashton, Zayn, Luke and Liam  and coming on the job with me," he finished and walked to the door and motioned all the boys to go with him.

"w-wait, wh-what are you doing?" i asked him before he left through the door.

"i'm going to work babe, why? you miss me already?" he asked with a smirk.

"n-no, i just w-want to know w-what's th his oretty bruh happening," i said rubbing my arm and looking down.

suddenly, he grabbed my chin and forcedo me to look up. "look at me when you're talking, princess." he said. "and you're just going to stay here with the boys until I get back. don't worry, if you're hungry, ask one of them," he finished and walked out the door but not before kissing me on the cheek.

once he left i wiped the kiss of my cheek and i walked to Louis.

"can i-i have some food," i asked Louis and he turned around.
me ei
"sure love, i'm just going to order Chinese food, what do you want?" he asked me and he stood up.

"uh, a-anythings ok," i said.

"no, now what do you want?" he asked me and he bent down to talk to me as if i was that short. "and listen, around me you don't have to be scared. please don't be, i know Harry and the others could be a bit mean but, i'm not mean. now, what do you want to eat, love?" he asked looking at me with pretty, ocean blue eyes and i nodded in agreement. "and since you haven't eaten in about an entire day, get whatever you want." he finished.

"can i have l lo mien and some orange chicken, p-please?" i asked Louis and he smiled and nodded and took his phone out and began ordering.

i don't know why Louis is with these assholes when he is so nice and sweet. he should be with better people, I don't want to ask him that because I don't want to offend him or get him into trouble or something, but still. i'm also thinking of asking him if he could help me escape, but I don't know if he's really nice or he's just doing that to gain my trust? I don't know, but i'm not going to trust him 100%.

but I need someone, I just really need someone.

hey y'all vote and comment please, and tell me if you like the book :) 💜