S U S P I C I O U S.

April's POV.
"Jon please , don't do this." I begged but he continued to ignore me.
"Jon leave her alone!" He was going to murder my sister right in front of me & I wasn't going for it. "Please?" "Oh will you shut the fuck up?!" He shouted at me.
"I'm sorry." I began to tear up. "Fuck your sorry. Your stupid sister should've thought about that before she slapped me. Now move out of my way."
"No! I'm not going to let you hurt my sister!!"
"April move now!" "I said no!" I yelled at him. He raised his hand but before he could hit me I kissed him.
"April what are you doing?" He pushed me off. I sighed. "If I have sex with you will you leave my sister alone?"

"What-"

"Just answer the question." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I guess." I smiled. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's do it."

"Are you sure about-" "yes.. Please Dean. I want you." I pecked his lips.

He smirked & carried me into his room.

1 WEEK LATER ✨.

Jon's POV.

This week has been really smooth. Ever since we had sex April has been so happy. She doesn't talk back anymore or anything like that & it makes me a little suspicious.

"April," "yes ?"

"What are you up to?" I asked her. She laughed. "What do you mean?"

"Look cut the fucking act & stop being stupid. You know exactly what I mean & I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me."

"I'm serious. I don't know what you're talking about now excuse me." She pushed past me. I grabbed her arm, turned her around, and slapped her.

"Stop acting dumb! You know exactly what I'm talking about stupid bitch! Keep playing with me & I'll kill you and your stupid ass sister!" I yelled in her face.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she ran out of the room.

"April! April get back here!"

Sorry it's short ! I'm updating again tomorrow ☺️ vote & comment please ❤️.