F R E E ?

Aprils POV.
I began coughing loudly. Hurting my throat each time.

I finally opened my eyes and saw Jon pulling hot water on me. They hurt my bruises so I jumped up.

Wait, ayeee!!!! I can move again lol.

"What the hell are you doing?" I stared at him in shock.

"Oh, you're awake. I was starting to think you were dead." He stood up.

"I wish." I sighed. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing." I stood up also. Gosh, my body is so sore.

"Damn, you look disgusting. Go get cleaned up or something and when you're done clean up all of that damn blood off of my floor!"

"Fuck yo--" he glared at me. "Never mind." I limped to "my room" and found a bra, panties, shorts, and a tank top.

I got shorts and a tank top so my bruises could get fresh air. I'll tell Jon to get some cream for them later.

I then limped into the bathroom and started the shower.

Jon's POV.
I know I'm wrong for what I did to April. Well, it wasn't me. Well. Actually it kinda was. Ugh, you guys don't understand.

It's Dean. I swear I hate him and Mox. But Dean is worse than Mox.

Dean does serious damage.

I glared at myself in the mirror. "The fuck you staring at loser?" Dean said. "You're the loser. Kidnapping and beating on females. What is your problem?" I asked me.

He chuckled. "Me? I don't have a problem. I just want respect and your girlfriend won't give it to me so I make her pay."

"Fuck you! You always hurts her and she doesn't deserve any of it! I hate you!" He shrugged.

"Like I care. Face it Jon, you're too soft. You needa be more like me. Like I said before, you're a loser and it's just a matter of time before I take over you completely and then there will be no more Jonathan just Dean. Goodbye now."

He disappeared. I sighed while running my hands through my hair.

I started to hear moaning. "April?" I whispered. "Nah fool, it's me....you....Mox." He appeared in front of me.

"Oh yeah, you sex freak." I sighed. "Yup! So, when are you gonna let me get at April? I mean, I almost had her the last time but her lil boyfriend just had to fuck it up and then Dean took care of him though but yeah. When am I gonna get at her.?"

"Bro, how about never?" He kissed his teeth. "Fuck you Jon! That's why you a lil soft bitch! And ya know what, Dean's not the only one who's gonna take over you. I will too and like Dean said, there will be no Jon. He'll be gone forever. Enjoy the rest of your day softie."

He faded away.

"I am not soft!" I yelled. "Dean?" I turned around and saw April standing there. "No, I'm Jon." I told her. "Oh. Well, I'm sorry for everything."

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry." She whispered.

"No April, I'm sorry. I've caused you so much pain. And I've been thinking since I can't control my anger that I should just let you go."

She looked at me as her face lit up. "Really?!"

"Yeah, you might not understand but I just talked to Dean and Mox and they both said that they're gonna take over my body and I'll be gone completely so you needa go now. I can't let you stay with them. They're too dangerous especially Dean. So, you needa go and now. Hurry up and pack your stuff."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Look April, just hurry up and go before Dean comes out and I change my mind. I'm not telling you again."

She smiled big and began to limp into her room.