N E W S U R R O U N D I N G S

April POV

I was walking home from school . It was dark outside and I was a little scared because for the past few weeks i've been having these strange feelings that something is watching me .

I tried to tell mom but she didn't believe me. She said I was going crazy again and i'd be fine . So here am walking home from school all alone at night .

I took out my phone to be ready just in case something happens. I kept walking only around the corner from my house . I suddenly stopped and looked around because I heard a noise .

"Hello?" I called out. "Is anyone there?" I kept walking because no one didn't say anything. Then I heard the noise again and saw a shadow behind me . I started running and dialing my moms number.

"April? Where are you? You were supposed to be home hours ago!" My mom shouted in the phone. I was about the respond but my phone dropped to the ground and someone stomped on it making it crack .

"April ." A rough manly voice called out . I turned around and came face to face with a man with brown/blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a mean look on his face and was wearing all black from top to bottom. It was almost hard to see him out here.

"Um..." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yes?"

"Listen, act normal, shut up, and walk fast to that truck over there. I swear if you say anything I won't have a problem slicing your fucking throat right now. You understand?" He stared and me.

I nodded slowly. "Go." He pushed me towards the car. I got in the truck and waited for him to come. I stared out the window and watched people walk and drive by .

What is wrong with me?! I could get out right now and run, scream, do anything but instead i'm looking like a idiot sitting in this truck.

But he did say he would slice my throat if I tried anything. I put one hand on my throat and a few minutes later he got in the car breathing hard and he was bleeding with a gun in his hand.

He just sat there leaning against the seat. Is he dying? This is my chance. To make a run for it but me being stupid locking the doors and asked, "Are you alright?" What the fuck is wrong with me?!

He stared at me weird and started the car. "I am fine!" He glared. "Why didn't you run?" He asked. "I don't know." I shrugged. He made a quick glance at me.

"Thats not a answer. Next time I want one!" I nodded.

...................

He opened the door and pushed me in. "Look-" "Jon." He said. "Okay. Look Jon, you can't just push me around! Keep your damn hands off of me. I don't even want to be here."

"Do you know who your fucking talking to?!" He yelled. I smirk spread across my lips. "Yep. A jackass ." I don't know what had came over me but I wasn't really scared until he did this,

he held my wrist tightly and slammed me into the wall . "I suggest you watch your smart ass mouth! You don't wanna make Dean mad ." He glared.

"Whos Dean?" I asked . "I have a disorder where I have three different personalities. 1.Jon, thats me. 2. Dean, he gets angry easily . If he feels like if i'm disrepected then he needs to fight. 3. Mox, he a sex freak . He loves sex and sometimes it's really hard to keep him in .

It's espcially gonna be hard with you around." He smirked . "So your crazy? Because you were-" "Didn't I tell you to watch your fucking mouth? April, i'm telling you your gonna get fucked up real fast if you kept talking to me like that!" He let me go.

We stood there staring at each other. I really felt like crying right now . Theres no telling what hes gonna do to me . He claims he has three different personalities . I think thats a big lie!

I believe hes in full control of his actions . Well here I am in my kidnappers house .