F O R M Y B A B Y

2 weeks later

April POV
I stared at my stomach as I cried. I can't believe I'm pregnant by someone who is so... cruel. I really don't want this baby.

"April," I looked up at Dean. "Yes?" I sighed. I know I don't want this baby but i guess I have to keep her. I have to make sure that I stay on his good side so he doesn't harm me. If he harms me then he harms my baby and I don't want that.

"I need you to get dressed. We have company coming over later. I want you to act like we are a happy couple. You got that?"

"I guess.."

"Good now go take a shower or do whatever you gotta do." He took one last look at me before walking out of the room.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I stopped once I saw the window.. I know I shouldn't do this but I'm trying to do whatever I can to get out of here.

I know I've been unsuccessful many times but I still wanna try.

I quickly locked the door and started the bath water so he would think I was in the tub.

I opened the window and tried to squeeze through it. "Ahh!" I screamed. It hurts so much. "April," I heard Jon's voice. "Shit!" I whispered.

Dean's POV
I was decorating the house but I quickly stopped when I heard April scream. "April," I called out. I got no answer.

"April!" I shouted as I raced up the stairs.. I turned the knob but the door didn't open. "April unlock the door!" I yelled. Instead of opening the door, she just ignored me and continued doing whatever she was doing.

Ugh she's such a bitch!

I went into my room to grab my keys and then I quickly unlocked the bathroom door.. "April.."

I looked around the bathroom and she was gone.