I T ' S O K A Y

April POV

I woke up and looked at my surroundings.

I was laying on a mattress with sheets and cover.

That was about the only thing in the room besides my shoes and jacket.

I saw my clothes on the floor and looked at myself.

I had on a big t-shirt with shorts underneath.

I got out of bed and opened the door. Sticking my head out I looked to see if that Jon guy was there.

He was walking by and stopped in front of me.

"Hey, look who finally woke up." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He said giving me a glare. Then, he smiled. "Breakfast is ready downstairs." He grabbed my arm and dragged me down the stairs with him.

He pushed me down into the chair and gave me the food.

"Well, aren't you gonna eat?" He asked.

I shrugged then shook my head.

"I don't know whaat you did to this. You could've put something in it." I spoke.

"So, you're just gonna starve?" He asked. "If it helps me leave this place sooner then, yes I will starve." I told him.

He shook his head.

The next thing I knew I was being thrown on the floor.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed. "Listen April, you are going to eat! So, if I have to beat your ass for you to eat then I will! Your fucking attitude is pissing me off! Just shut up and do as I say and maybe, maybe you'll be fine. You got that?" He glared down at me.

I quickly nodded.

"Yeah, whatever." Then something came in contact with the side of my face.

I looked at him in shock as I felt my eyes watering.

He just punched me.

"Look, I told you don't say whatever to me! Since you didn't listen I punched you. Baby girl, every time you disobey me it will get worse now, get over there and eat!" He yelled in my face.

Instead, I shook my head no and pushed him off of me.

I ran up the stairs quickly and into the room. I slammed the door and locked it.

"Think April! Think!" I mumbled to myself.

Pretty soon, I heard shots in the house and they were getting closer to the door so were the heavy footsteps.

Think!

Hurry!

Your almost out of time!

Come on!

"Window." I heard someone whisper.

I quickly turned my head to the window. "April!" I heard Jon's voice.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Here goes nothing."