A S H L E Y

AJ POV
I laid on the floor curled up in a ball with my dead sister beside me. It has been three weeks since Dean raped me. After he raped me he killed my sister and just left her body in the room with me.

He is a monster and he's never ever going to change. I can't even believe I was starting to like him 🙄

"I tried to help you but you didn't listen to me." I heard a voice say. I looked up and I didn't see anyone. "W-Who was that?" I asked starting to get afraid.

"I'm Dean's ex girlfriend Ashley. I'm a ghost."
"He killed you?" I asked her. "No, I killed myself." She appeared in front of me. Wow, she kinda looks like me.

"Jon is obsessed with you because you look like me and you act exactly like me

"Jon is obsessed with you because you look like me and you act exactly like me."

"But that doesn't mean he can just kidnap me! I have a family who is losing their minds because I haven't been home in months! It's almost been a year! You HAVE to help me get out of here Ashley!" I was on the verge of tears. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to go home and I'd do anything.

"I am so sorry April. I will definitely help you. You just have to be patient."

"Patient? You don't think I've been patient?! I want to leave now!"

"I understand that but there's only so much I can do. It will take some time. I'm sorry."

I felt the tears slipping down my face. "Okay." I whispered. "Oh honey, you look terrible. Are you sick?" She asked as she tried to feel my forehead but her hand went right through me. "I think I am. I've been throwing up nonstop." I explained to her.

"You're pregnant." I looked up at her. "What? No I'm not."

"Oh yes April you are. I can see the baby girl now. She's beautiful." She smiled. "Too bad I'm not keeping her."

"What? You have to." She frowned at me. "But he raped me. That's how I got pregnant."

"We'll figure something out okay?"

I just wanted to get out of here. I don't want this baby and I don't want to be here.