R A P E D

April POV
I was actually starting to catch feelings for Jon but he just had to mess that up . I know, I sound crazy but I can't help who I like.

He doesn't even care about me though. He calls me names and constantly abuses me. I just wanna go home 😢

"April." I heard a voice whisper. I looked over and saw my sister. I wanted to cry all over again. He beat her so badly. "Yeah?"

"I don't think I'm going to make it." She said to me. I didn't think she was either. She looks so weak. I weakly smiled at her. "I'm so so sorry Erica. This is all my fault. I hate him so much. I can't believe he did this to-" "April!" I heard Jon shout. "WHAT?!"

"Get down here bitch." I sighed and opened the door. I started walking down the dirty stairs and stopped when I made it to him.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed. "Someone would like to meet you. This is my friend Seth." I looked up and saw a tall guy with brown and blonde hair staring down at me.

"So?" I rolled my eyes.
"So? April you better lose the attitude before I beat yo ass."

"Yeah yeah" I said right before he snatched me by my arm and pulled me up the stairs and into his room. "You think I'm playing with you?!" He yelled as his fist came flying across my face. I fell on the bed as I started to cry.

I heard his belt buckle and that caused me to look up. He already had his shirt off and he began to take his pants off as well. "No Dean stop it!" I cried as he tried to take off my shorts. "Erica!" I started screaming my sisters name hoping she would come to my rescue. "Erica ..please! Seth.. someone help me!" I cried.

But it was too late. No one came to my rescue. I just had to laid there while he forced himself in me. I don't even see the point of living anymore.