Chapter 5

** two weeks later**

Jess's POV: Me and Andy had spent practically every day with each other since we met. It was great. Evan seemed to like him, which was even better! I really enjoyed Andy's company, he was so kind, under standing, funny and intelligent. He made me feel better about myself when I was around him. Evan was at play group while I was working at the cafe when I heard a very familiar scouse accent behind me.

I turned round to serve him, and when i turned round he was standing there with Ryan, Joel and Adam. They all smiled.

"Hey, what you's doing here?" I asked them.

Andy replied, "Hi, well I wanted to see you and they wanted a coffee. So why not do both?"

I immediately smiled and I blushed. How cute was he?

"So what can I get you's?"

"I'll just have a coffee please, what about you guys?" Andy asked them.

"Eh, can in have a coffee too, please Jess." Adam replied.

"Yeah, make that three please." Said Joel

And finally Ryan replied, "yeah make that four Jess"

"Right okay, four coffees, are you's sitting in or take away?"

"Sitting in."

"Right go sit down and I will bring them over."

Andy's POV: Things had been going great with Jess, and Evan. We were at Jess's work, I just wanted to see her, and the guys wanted something to drink. So it was perfect. We were just waiting on Jess to bring them over. I loved to watch her, I know, a bit creepy but she just seemed so peaceful. She always sang while she worked, it was so cute. She had given up on her photography course because she simply didn't have enough time between working here and looking after Evan. She was gutted but also relieved as she had one less thing to worry about.

"Right guys, here are your drinks." She said as she placed the cups onto the table with her gorgeous smile.

We all thanked her. She was about to say something when she was interrupted,

"Jess, you can take your break now if you want?" Her boss shouted.

"Okay thanks." She replied. Then she pulled an extra chair up to the table to sit with us.

"So what you guys up to today?" She asked.

Ryan replied, "well nothing really. We've just been playing FIFA, then we went for a walk and came here."

"What time do you get finished?"asked Joel.

"In half an hour, we've been rushed off our feet this morning. This is the first time I've sat down."

"What are your plans after work?"asked Adam.

"Well I need to go pick Evan up and he needs a new jacket. So I was going to take him into town and see what I can get for him. If you's aren't doing anything, I'm sure Evan would love to have his new best friends with him. But only if you's want?"

I looked at them and they all nodded. "Yeah that would be great." I replied.

"Great , well I will go see if I can get off early and then we can go get him."

She had finished speaking to her boss, and she turned round to look at us and gave us a thumbs up. So we finished our drinks and got ready to leave.

We reached Evans playgroup and we waited outside on Jess and Evan. We were all chatting when we heard Jess laughing at Evan.

When Evan seen us he immediately dropped Jess's hand and ran over to us. As he ran over towards us he dropped his Monsters Inc bag, which Jess had to pick up.

"Hey Evan, how are you?" Adam asked, while giving him a high-five.

We all said "Hi" to him, while again giving him a high five.

"Hi, I'm good. Do you want to see what I made today?" He asked us. He went to look in his bag, when he realised it wasn't there.

"It's alright Evan I've got it." Jess said while giving him his bag.

He took out five pasta bracelets, all coloured differently. He handed us all one each. When we looked closely, we all noticed that they had our names on it. 'aNDy' was on mines, and the others had, 'AdAM', 'joEL', 'rYaN,' and 'mUmMY'

"Evan, that's amazing. Thank you very much!" Jess said as her face beamed. She gave him a huge hug. I loved it how she was always so proud of Evan, no matter what he did, how small or big it was, she was always proud of him.

"Where are we going now mum?"

"We are going into town to get you a new jacket."

"Okay"

Off we went, Jess's fingers were intertwined with mine and Evan was walking in front with the guys. We went into Next and Jess was looking at jackets and getting Evan to try them on. I asked the guys if they'd be able to look after Evan at the weekend so I could take Jess out on a date. They said yeah. Great! Evan and Jess finally agreed on a jacket and then we headed off to Jess's house.