Chapter 21

Andy's POV: It had been three days since I brought Jess to the hospital. She seemed brighter today and it looked like the anti-biotics were starting to work. Evan was staying with the guys during the day while I was at the hospital with Jess. She was sleeping just now and I had just nipped to the café to get myself a sandwich. I was just walking back to her room when I noticed that she was awake.

"Hey sleepy head, how you feeling?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling better. Not got the dizziness and the sick feeling has gone. How long you been here?" She replied rubbing her tired eyes.

"That's good then. Since eight."

She suddenly stopped rubbing her eyes and looked at me with a serious expression.

"What time is it now?" She asked.

"Half twelve."

She sighed, "Andy, you should have woken me or at least came later or something."

I walked over to her and sat down whilst taking her hand.

"No, you need your sleep and I want to be here with you when I can." I replied.

Her face lit up, "Andy, I don't know what I've done to deserve you."

"More like I don't know what I've done to deserve you Jess."

"Oh shut up and kiss me."

"Well someone is feeling better." I replied cheekily before kissing her.