Chapter 16

**1 year later**

Jess's POV: Things had moved on rapidly from that horrible day. Me and Andy were as close as anything, we hadn't really been apart from each other, except when he went on tours or gigs. We had become a family. Evan, Andy and me. Even Ryan, Joel and Adam became part of the family. I loved every bit of it. Evan had now started primary one and he was turning five in one week. Just now Andy and the guys were touring Europe and it looked like they weren't going to be back intime for Evan's party. 

"Hey Evan, how was your day?"

"It was okay mum, I've got spelling homework to do."

"Well luckily we've got nothing on tonight so we can get it done then, eh," I joked. 

We were sitting doing Evan's homework when the my phone started to ring. 

"Hey Andy! How's you?"

"Hey sweetie, I'm great thanks, how about you and Evan?"

"Yeah we're alright thanks. So what's new with you then?"

"Nothing really, hey ehm listen Jess am I on speaker?"

"No and I've left Evan in the kitchen, why what's up?"

"Nothing it's just that it's looking like we'll be back for Evan's birthday. But don't tell him because I want it to be a surprise."

"Andy that's amazing! and don't worry I won't. So when will you's be back?"

"It's looking like we'll be back the day before his birthday, so I was thinking I could come home in the morning and surprise him after he is up. Or something like that."

"That sounds great, right Andy I need to go shower Evan. But how about we FaceTime in a bit, yeah?"

"Yeah, tell him that I love him and I will speak to you later."

"i will do, bye Andy"

"Oh and Jess"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Andy"

He was too cute sometimes. I really missed him when he was gone. I can't wait till he comes back.

"Evan, bath time and no moaning."