CHAPTER-5

I persist through the silence,
Struggle through the dark.
Knocked the nook of opportunity,
And insisted a little walk!

Stella's p.o.v.

"This way princess." Maid Sara guided my way and weird as all thing was, she was acting polite with me. Did she banged her head? Made me suspicious.

Standing in front of the big neatly crafted shiny silver door, I heaved a long breathe that reached my lungs at a go. I shut my eyes and tried to calm myself. It was a feast held for my arrival. Still, there would be dozens of people with there another dozen eyes.

I imagined the people's disgusted eyes and could almost hear their mocery laugh. My gosh! I can't do it! I pivoted my body around, trying to reach out for my chamber.

"Princess! It's okay." Merry rushed from my back and held my hand firmly. She gave a small silly grin when my eyes met hers. My uneasy heart relaxed a little on the sight of her shining teeth.

"Let's put your hands on your heart." She said as she lifted my right hand and placed it on my chest,
"Repeat me. I can do it!"

I took another deep lung reaching breathe and barked, "Aye, I can do it."

The quiet hallway resonant only my loud bark. Hearing own loud shout actually startled me. Merry and I, paused for a moment looking at each other's face and then, burst out into sudden laughter.

"Thanks love." I grabbed her hand and pushed the silver door open.

A huge crowd with glittering dresses and eye catching jewels were humming with each other. Nobody seemed to notice my arrival yet. What a relief! The feast was nothing like I thought. Everyone was dead busy on their own gossips to notice me and my red hair. I looked around the crowd and noticed their hand filled with goblet of wine and their face without a worry. What a life!

Taking a step on the shining floor, my eyes met the chandelier made up of many 'small flower blooming' like crystals. Each of the small part of the chandelier held a candle lit with white fire. The banquet was lighten as if we were in midday.

I rolled my busy eyes on the beautifully dressed women and their black gorgeous hair. My intense gaze were filled with envy.

"Princess." One of the numerous call of Merry brought me back to my conscience. I looked at she, who was pulling my hand. Merry was trying to guide me somewhere.

"Uh?" I looked at her face and then toward the direction, she was pointing.

The talk of the party, the second prince was in a middle of crowd and moreover the crowd only consist of young girls.

"Shameless!" I snorted and turned a blind eye on his presence. Actually, it did affected me a little.

We circled around the baquet like a lost kitten. We knew nothing about the Ice kingdom's cultures neither we knew any of the standing person.

I look at the Merry's face and squealed, "I want to get out of here."

She creased her temple and held my hand to hush my groan.

"Food comes first. Don't know when you will get to eat tomorrow. " She spoke in parenting voice.

I shook my head and repeated, "food comes first."

We followed the smell of the food and reached the stall of heavenly feast. Yum! My mouth drooled at the sight of the variety of foods that was presented on the stall.