Nine

Caleb was still away and I spent my break from filming visiting family and spent the odd day with Jon at mine, where we spent the day doing what both of us was good at, having sex.

We was back on set today where I had a big scene coming up with Andrew, I walked on set in my underwear and robe to where Andy and I was filming only an hour ago.

"Okay Libby lay down" Kirkman said pointing to the cot in the tent, I lay down looking over seeing Jon Norman and Sarah all watching I swallow hard nervously not liking the idea of an audience and Kirkman picked up on it. "okay the only people I want on set is Libby  and Andy, so if your not a cameraman clear off" Kirkman orders.

I watch Norman and Sarah walk away but Jon stands firmly where he was standing arms folded watching us, Andy removes his robe standing there in just his boxers and places himself between my legs kneeling up looking at me, I look at him before looking over to Jon quickly who I felt watching my every move.

"Okay Libby, I want you to remove the robe" Kirkman said to me I nod my head looking over at Jon as I slowly remove the robe from my body

Kirkman notices Jon was still standing there and he walks over to him and they both have a rather heated conversation which resulted in Kirkman walking away back over to me and Andy leaving Jon standing there.

I lay there in my underwear under a sheet with Andy between my legs, we here the word action and Andy and I did what we was supposed to do and that was to simulate us having sex.

Andy leans down kissing me passionately as his hands run over my body as his slowly thrusted himself between my legs, I start moaning out slightly as that was in the script.

By the time Kirkman said cut Andy was more than a little excited and laid there on top of me looking down on me with a big smile.

"Andy you can get up and put ya robe on now" Kirkman said from next to one of cameraman,

"Yeah can you give me a few minutes" Andy called out looking over at Kirkman who nods his head getting the reason why we hadn't moved.

I look over seeing Jon shaking his head at us both before leaving the set I watch him walk away before I turn attention back to Andy.

"Has ya problem disappeared yet?" I asked him he kneels up nodding.

"I'm sorry, that was embarrassing" Andy said as the assistant walks over with our robes.

"It's fine" I said getting up doing up my robe leaving the set "your not the first and I doubt you will be the last" I chuckled.

I get back to my trailer I walk in seeing Jon sitting there who literally scared the crap outta of me,

"What you doing here?" I asked him as he sits there playing with his fingers he gets up looking at me.

"What you said the other week at the party, I know deep down its not true"

"I said a lot of things at the party" I muttered.

"You know what I'm on about, I know deep down you didn't mean it" Jon said to me.

I look at him shaking my head at him "I can't do this now, you need to leave" I said moving to the side wanting him to pass me but he didn't move.

"I'm not going till I say what I want to say" Jon said firmly "what you said about us and the sex being meaningless is total bullshit"

"What makes you say that?" I asked him.

"Well for starters the sex" Jon started

"What about the sex?" I said interrupting him.

"The sex isn't meaningless, there's passion there there's love there" Jon said to me causing my mouth to fall open.

"Love?" I questioned him

"Yeah Libby, love, I know you feel it too, I get it your in denial, I was for a while but I'm in love with you"

I swallow hard closing my eyes hearing them five words, I big wave of happiness flooded my body as I opened my eyes, like Jon said I had been in denial about my feelings for him but he was right I had falling for him, but deep down I hated myself as he was married and I was with Caleb.

I look at him for a second going to say it back to him but he stops me "I know what your going to say but I can't help how I feel about you, I wish things was different then I could be with you. Seeing you and Andy on set got to me"

"Firstly you haven't got a clue what I was going to say and secondly that was just acting you know that"

"What was you going to say?" Jon asked me.

"Well if you had let me speak you would of heard four words" I said stepping forward to him.

"What was they then?"

"I love you too" I said to him looking him in the eyes Jon leans down kissing me pulling me closer to him his hands finding there way inside my robe quickly reminding me that I was practically naked, I pull away shaking my head "not here" I said licking my lips tasting Jon's kiss all over my lips 

"I will stop by yours later" Jon said leaning in kissing me again as I nodded.

I go home and within an hour of me being at home there was a knock on the door I answer it seeing Jon standing there smiling at me I wave him in and as he steps in he kisses me shutting the door behind us.

He picks me up carrying me up the stairs heading for the bedroom where he laid me gently on the bed positioning himself between my legs before removing his top throwing it to the floor behind him.

Jon looks down on me kissing me on the lips as I run my hands over his chest he pulls away looking at me "did you really mean what you said earlier" he asked

"Yes I did, yes I've been in denial, I know it's taken me a while to admit it, but yes I love you"

Jon smiles at me as he looks down on me "I love you Libby, I know this whole thing is wrong, but we both can't help how we feel about each other"

I nodded my head as I cupped his face leaning up kissing him, he was completely right, this whole situation was wrong and totally crazy, but I was happy and completely and utterly in love.