Four

I had done such a good job of avoiding Jon that I had totally forgotten about my birthday.

I wake up to Caleb putting a gift bag on the bedside table "Morning birthday girl" he said sitting on the bed looking down at me.

"What?" I said looking at him in confusion it then hit me it was my birthday.

"You forgot?" Caleb chuckled leaning down kissing my lips.

"Yeah I did, I've been so busy with filming" I replied.

"Well day off today" Caleb said walking to the wardrobe getting a clean shirt "I'm taking you out tonight so relax do whatever it is you girls do before going out" he smiled.

I smiled at him as I sit up looking at him doing his shirt up "maybe you can wear what I bought you" he suggested with a smile.

I looked at the small gift bag looking inside seeing a red box I take it out opening the lid seeing a necklace "shit you didn't have to do that" I said looking at it, it looked extremely expensive.

"I did, I love you Libby" Caleb said walking over sitting on the bed "I wanted to spoil you"

Hearing him say he loved me caused me to burst into tears as guilt flooded my body "hey hope these are happy tears" Caleb laughed taking the box from me putting it on the side table.

"Of course" I lied smiling at him.

I spent most the day in bed before getting up deciding on what to wear for dinner that night.
I wasn't quite sure where he was taking me.

I get dressed in a simple black dress and heels, six o'clock hits and Caleb returns home from work seeing I was dressed and ready.

"Wow, I'm seriously one lucky guy" he said walking over kissing my head. "I'm just going to shower quickly and change then I will be ready to leave" he said turning around jogging up the stairs.

An hour and a half later Caleb pulls up outside a bar I look at him "just thought we could stop for a quick drink first" he said getting out the car.

I get out following him into the bar jumping when I see a massive group of my friends and family standing there "surprise!" They all shouted with excitement.

I stand there wide eyed with shock "oh my god" I chuckled my mom walks over giving me a hug wishing me happy birthday.

"Caleb here organized the whole thing" she said smiling proudly at him I look around seeing all my friends and cast members standing there including Jon and Ella.

Ella walks over smiling "happy birthday" she said pulling me into a hug before hugging Caleb "you did good" she said to him "Jon could never achieve something like this" he scoffed.

I frowned at her comment "oh I wouldn't say that, I reckon he could" I said jumping to his defence not liking how she put him down.

"Where his Jon?" Caleb asked looking around for him "couldn't he make it?"

"His over there" Ella pointed, I looked over seeing him standing there in a smart shirt and pants taking two glasses of champagne from the tray that was being handed out.

"Woah that's an appearance change" Caleb said referring to Jon's now shaved head due to shaving it for the show.

"It's awful" Ella commented standing there watching Jon walk over to us "I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen"

"I like it" I said to her "he also didn't have much of a choice, it was apart his script" I reminded her.

Jon arrives at us smiling at me "happy birthday" he said handing me the glass of champagne leaning in kissing my cheek, once again fireworks went off through my body.