Thirteen

After Caleb left the kitchen I got my phone out my pocket texting Jon explaining that Caleb and I was over by the looks of it.

He texted me back saying that Ella was out and to come over as he had the house to himself for the next few hours, instead of driving I decided to walk to his trying to clear my head.

I arrive at his house knocking on the door Jon opens it within seconds pulling me in pushing me up against the wall kissing me.

"I've missed you" he said into the kiss.

"Same babe" I said as he pulled away taking my hand leading me up the stairs to his bedroom.

As soon as we get in the bedroom he starts kissing me hungrily lifting my top of throwing it across the room along with my bra.

We fall on the bed and I kick my shoes off as Jon takes his top off throwing it to the floor.

We was soon naked and I moaned out as Jon kisses down my body between my legs his tongue traveled over my clit causing me to moan out, he then starts sucking and flicking his tongue causing my back to arch off the bed.

I felt my orgasm approaching but Jon stopped and positioned himself at my entrance with on gentle push he slides into me causing us to both moan out.

Jon starts thrusting himself into me looking me in the eyes before leaning down kissing me his tongue entered my mouth swirling around fighting for dominance

I felt my climax building as I tightened around his shaft "oh fuck I'm close" I moaned out as I start thrusting my hips into his.

"Cum with me baby" Jon moaned out as he kneeled up lifting my legs onto his shoulders he starts slamming himself into me causing me to moan out he pure ecstasy, Jon moans out as he pushes himself deep into me as I climax along with him.

I lay cuddled into Jon's body as he traced patterns up and down my body.
"So it's really over between you and Caleb?"

"Uh huh, his got a job offer in Tokyo so his taking it" I said as Jon carries on tracing patterns on me.

Just then we heard the front door open and we both shot up in bed "fuck" I whispered watching Jon jump out of bed grabbing his clothes.

"Jon!" I heard Ella call out as I heard children chatting away.

"Get dressed I will distract her" Jon said pulling up his sweatpants before leaving the room.

I start getting dressed looking around the bedroom for my clothes putting it on as I go.

I pull on my top opening my eyes wide with fear seeing Jons niece and his daughter standing there hand in hand looking at me, both of them holding on to a shoe of mine.

I stand there hearing the front door close as I stare nervously at Jons 10 year old niece and four year old daughter.

"Bethany!" I heard Jon call as he runs up the stairs calling his niece.

"She's she's in here" I said staring at the two girls to nervous to move.

Jon appears at the door looking at Bethany and Jessica as they stood there looking at me.

"Libby's just hear because she picking up the top she leant auntie Ella the other night" Jon said to Bethany, I shuddered hearing Jon lying to his niece she looks at me frowning before looking at the un made bed.

She throws my shoe on it before taking my other shoe from Jessica doing the same, I step forward tears falling down my face picking them up putting them on as Bethany stares at Jon then to me.

Once my shoes was on I stand up tears pouring down my face as I look at Bethany and Jessica, I felt awful for them witnessing this Bethany clearly knew what had happened between Jon and I and Jessica must clearly be confused as to why auntie Libby was standing in her mommy's bedroom.

Jessica runs over to Jon who picks her up he says something to her and she gets down running off down the hallway.

I look at Bethany standing there and tears poured down my face "I don't know to say, but I'm sorry you found me in your aunties bedroom, I wish I did know what to say but no matter what I say is going to make this situation any better" I paused shifting uneasily on my feet.
"It's wrong that you found me in here" I said wiping tears from my face seeing Bethany staring at the messed up bed.

Panic sets in as I look at Bethany and I step forward to her slightly "listen to me Bethany, I need you to do something for me sweetie, I need you to think about your auntie Ella, I need you to do something for her, you need to spare her from finding out about this" I stood there hating myself more than anything for bribing Jon's niece.

"Libby" Jon said trying to stop me but I held my hand up stopping him from talking.

"Do you understand me sweetie, your auntie doesn't deserve to get hurt"

Bethany shakes her head at me and i nodded knowing she understood me "this will never happen again, I won't even look at your uncle Jon again" I said trying not to look at Jon who stood in the door leaning on the door frame.
"I won't even step foot in this house again I can promise you that" I said checking my pocket for my phone.
"Me and your uncle we are over you have my word on that" I said wiping the tears that fell down my face "I'm going to walk out that door and you won't see me again, you just keep thinking about you auntie, she don't deserve to get hurt" I said moving closer to Bethany so I could get passed.

I walk past Bethany who stood glued to the floor not moving and I pass Jon who grabs my arm, I pull it from him and he tilts his head in a begging way that this can't be it, I look at him walking to the top off the stairs leaving Jon with Bethany.