ch. 1 first date.

(M/S) = Music style

(F/F) = Favorite food

(F/C)= Favorite color 

(Y/N) POV

I take one last look at myself in the mirror, and take a deep breath. "You can do this, (Y/N)" I say, a little nervous. Today, I'm going on my first date with Mark. 

We have known each other for like a week, and Mark already asked me out, which I don't mind. Mark is handsome, caring, and funny. I think he has everything I look for in a guy. He has a heart of gold. 

He also has a YouTune channel, with almost fourteen million subscribers now, and when I watch his videos when he talks to his fans, I can see he means it. The words come right from his heart. 

His voice is so pervasive, he actually makes people believe in themselves, and that is quite a good talent, giving speeches that gives you hope. 

Mark just has a heart of gold, and that is probably one of the many reasons I like him. I grab my purse, phone and keys, and sit on the couch. Mark texted me and said he wanted to pick me up for a nice restaurant. 

When Mark and I first met, really stupid. It was in a shop. He 'thought' I worked there, and he asked where the popcorn was. I think he was just looking for a reason to talk to me. I chuckle at the memory, I will never forget. 

Mark was so shy to talk to me, it was adorable. I get snapped out of my thoughts my some knocks on the door. I quickly look at myself in the mirror, fix my dress, and open the door with a smile.

Mark scans my outfit, "wow, you look stunning!" Mark says, making me blush, "Thank you, Mark! You look good yourself, too" I say before closing my front door. 

Mark opens the car door for me, letting me step in the passenger seat. When he closes the door, I buckle my seatbelt. "So, where are we going?" I ask, trying to start a conversation. 

"I found a cool place, where I went with some friends a few days ago. I forgot the name though" He says shyly as he starts the car and starting to drive. I chuckle slightly, 'he forgot? how cute'

I see Mark just thinking, trying to come up with a question to break the awkward silence. "So, when we're at the restaurant, we could get to know each other better" Mark says after a few moments of silence. 

I chuckle a little at the obvious nervous Mark. "I thought I was gonna be the nervous one" I say jokingly, trying to bring the tension down a bit. Mark chuckles and relaxes his shoulders, knowing that I'm not that strict, and wanting him to act perfectly the way I want. 

I catch myself staring at the man next to me, who's face is suddenly red with the car stopped. I quickly look another way when he looks at me. I look up to the road, and see that we're in front of a red traffic light. 

"Are we almost there?" I ask sweetly, not wanting to let him think that I want to go away here. Mark nods, not looking away from the road, "yeah, just a minute or so" He says. 

I look outside at the dark sky. It's pretty late, but I wanted that myself. I thought it would make things more romantic, but clearly not. Which is totally fine, but I just hope Mark will like me, or at least keep me as a friend, because I watched some of his videos, and he made me laugh. 

But he's only funny when he's comfortable, which I totally understand. I can't come up with any jokes at the moment. Or any sentences at all. No questions, nothing. 'What the fuck should I say?' I think to myself. 

Before  I can think again, Mark stops the car, "We're here" He says with a smile. He steps out the car, and opens the door on my side for me. He holds out his hand, for me to take.