ch. 15 Dark all over me

(Y/N) POV

I gasp and keep my mouth open, and don't move my head. I keep my head facing another direction with my hair in front of my face, not wanting to look at him. 

I can feel his gaze burning into my body. "Look at me" He commands. I slowly turn my head to him, seeing him grin wickedly at me, "If you do that again, I'm gonna use the most horny thing on you" He growls. 

I gulp, "And that is?" I say, not even thinking about it if I should say it or not. Dark chuckles amused, "Interested?" He asks seductively. I shake my head quickly, "NO, n-nevermind I'll be quiet" I say scared.  

Dark stands up and walks over to the shelve where he got the knifes from. He  grabs the knife he showed me before, the knife that makes the small, stinging cuts or something. 

He walks over to me with the knife and settles down between my legs again. He runs the cold blade against my stomach, almost cutting in the flesh. I whimper, afraid for what he will do if I disobey him. 

"I mean..look at this! doesn't this turn you on? Just the idea...." He says, making circles around my belly button with the tip of the knife. "Not really, no..." I answer honestly. 

Dark looks up at me for a second, then back at the knife who is following my v-line, towards my private parts. Suddenly, I feel a stinging sensation near my womanhood, making me wince and grit my teeth in pain. 

I look down at where the knife had made a cut. "Whoopies" Dark sings sarcastically. He is good with knifes, he would never so such a stupid thing on accident. 

Dark looks at the blood that's dripping down to my pussy. "Daddy likes" He growls before bending over and licking the blood, all the way from my clit, up to the cut, that's exactly between my bellybutton and my vagina. 

I shiver from his touch, making me close my eyes, and accidentally moan. I suddenly feel his tip at my entrance. I quickly look down, seeing Dark look at his member, begging for attention. "What are you waiting for!?" I accidentally say out loud. 

My eyes widen, 'I actually said that....' I think as Dark looks at me, grinning devilish. I didn't really mean to say that, but I did.  Dark grins at me and enters me slowly. 'oh god this is really happening' I gasp loudly. 

Dark places his hands above me on the wall, slightly tilting his head back, "oh fuck!" He groans with his teeth gritted. I bite my lip, trying to hold back my moans, but they are audible through my lips. 

Dark grins, not looking down at me, "You can scream, baby girl" He says, breathing heavier than normal. Dark starts to pick up his pace, thrusting faster into me. 

I close my eyes, still not sure if I want this to happen, but when my body randomly spreads my legs wider, I take that as a sign that I'm enjoying this. Though something in me doesn't want to, I still do. 

Dark's grunting and groaning above my head gets louder as he thrusts harder. "Dark" I moan. Dark looks down at me, "What is it baby girl, tell daddy what you need" He says. 

I ignore the fact that he is into daddy kink, and moan his name again, "Dark, please harder" I beg him, knowing that I might as well work with it since I can't do anything against this anyway. 

Dark humps me against the wall, "Call me daddy, baby girl" He breathes, followed by more moans and groans. "ohh, daddy Dark, give it to me!" I yell, but not too loud. Dark's hands go from the cold wall, on my shoulders, squeezing and massaging them. 

I feel his hands go from my shoulders, to my breasts before he does the same with them. He bents down, and starts kissing all over my chest, giving me a more pleasurable sensation through my body.