ch. 4 Dark room

(ALREADY 100 READS!?!? Thank you a lot, my children)

(Y/N) POV

The man I see in the mirror looks JUST like Mark, but a little different. His skin is a pale, grayish color. His hair is as black as his pitch black nails.  His eyes are black with red irises and black pupils.

He flashes  a grin at me, showing his white teeth with blood red gums. He just stands there. It looks like he's at the door, holding the lock. I turn around to see nothing.

I can only see him in the mirror, grinning at me.  I look behind me again, and back at the mirror, but now he is gone. I rub my eyes, "Am I going crazy?" I ask myself as I look in the mirror. I decide to wash my face, to stay awake a little more.

Dark's POV

I look at her, leaving her totally confused. I'm so lucky I can be invisible for a person when I want to. She walks to her bed, and grabs her PJ's. I climb on her bed as my grin grows wider.

'let's have a little fun, shall we?'

(Y/N)'s POV

I grab my sleeping shorts and T-shirt, and change in them.  I turn around to the bed before grabbing my laptop from the nightstand. I scan the bed, and look strange at it, seeing s weird shape on my bed.

It looks like someone has been on the bed. I see the shape of a body on the sheets, but it's not on the side where I sleep, "what?" I breathe softly to myself.

Suddenly, the shape of the bed starts moving. I take a few steps back with my eyes widened, "What the..." I mumble, not finishing my sentence. My breathing gets a little quicker, feeling myself getting more scared.

Then, the lights start flickering on and off. I look up at the light, feeling a pressure on my chest from being afraid. I hear the deep familiar chuckles all around me again. "oh, stop it! It's all in your head" I mumble to myself before walking to the bed and laying on it on my stomach.

I scroll through Netflix, forgetting about all the weird stuff that just happened. I look for a comedy movie, just to forget this silly day.

I click one movie, but before it starts, my laptop shuts itself off, "Hey! What the fuck!?" I say as I sit up. I try to put the laptop back on, but it won't do anything. The screen is completely black, until suddenly, the screen lights up a little.

I watch the screen, assuming that it will be on in a few seconds. Suddenly, I see myself, sitting on the bed, looking at my laptop screen. It's like I have a security camera in my room, and I'm looking at the security screens.

I look at the corner of the room, from where the screen is pointing to me. There is no camera in the corner. I look back at the screen, now seeing myself as if someone is filming me from right in front of me.

I hear myself breathing a little faster from fear, "W-who is there!?" I ask, looking in front of me. I hear the chuckles all around me again, "Don't be afraid, my dear. I'll take good care of you" I hear a deep, calm raspy voice say.

The voice sounds familiar to me, "M-Mark?" I ask softly. The light goes on, shining through my room. I suddenly see someone standing in the corner of the room, but the light doesn't reach all the way up the face, so I only see his body until his shoulders and down.

I've seen the body earlier. It looks like the man I saw in the mirror before. "Who-" I want to ask, but I've been cut off by the man suddenly disappearing.

Before I can open my mouth again, I feel a cloth on my mouth, making me go unconscious. I wave my hands towards behind me, trying to slap whoever it is. My sight gets blurry, and I slowly close my eyes.