ch. 13 knifes

(Y/N) POV

"Well, what is it?" I ask, more confused than ever before. Mark turns his phone screen towards me as he looks at my outfit. 'whoops I'm still wearing my PJ's' I think before returning my attention to the photo Mark is about to show me. My eyes widen at the sight of the picture on Mark's phone screen.

I gasp to see a picture of Wilford and me the other night. Wilford has his pants and boxer down to his feet, fucking me in only my bra while kissing in my neck. Our bodies are sweaty and glued to each other. My nails digging in his shoulder blades. One of his hands on my lower back, the other one on my thigh.

I blush a bright red and look up at Mark, not knowing what to say as I gulp once. Mark locks his phone before putting it in his pocket again, "That was it" Mark says, hanging his head low again.

"oh, (Y/N)" I hear Dark sing in my head, "Turn around, beautiful, so that I can see your gorgeous face" He says in my head. I peek over my shoulder behind me and see Dark standing in the drive way of Mark's house.

Dark grins at me, and curls his index finger at me before straightening it again, and doing that over and over again, wanting me to come over. "I-I think I'm gonna go with him" I finally say after a few awkward moments of silence, looking at Dark and pointing at him.

Dark's index finger goes to his lips, telling me to stay quiet. Mark looks confused at me, "who?" He asks blankly. I turn to Mark again, my eyes a little wider then normal. My mouth is open, but no sound comes out.

Mark smiles, but it's obviously fake, "I'll see you....sometime" he says before taking a step back into his house. "Bye Mark..." I say shyly. "Bye" Mark quickly whispers before closing the door in front of me.

I sigh and turn around, "How did he get those pictures?" I ask Dark as I walk up to him. Dark lifts his shoulder, telling me that he doesn't know, but something in me tells me that he knows more about this.

I cross my arms, "Did you do this?" I ask, immediately feeling anger boil inside of me. Dark chuckles, turns me around and holds my shoulders tight. Suddenly, I'm being teleported back into that cold room again.

"No!! teleport me back! I don't want to be with you!" I say. Dark chuckles wickedly, "where did you wanna go, baby? Mark's place?" He says before bursting into a maniacal laughter as he approaches me, making me bump into the cold, grey, stone wall behind me.

I suddenly notice some chains at my hands, they're attached to the wall that start at waist hight, and are just long enough to reach your wrists. Dark suddenly bents over and pulls my ankles towards him, making me fall on my butt, "What the fuck!?" I say.

When I realize what's going on, I am already chained to the wall, "Dark!!! let me go!!" I yell. Dark slaps my cheek. At the sight, you wouldn't say it hurts that bad, but there is something about the way he slaps, making it sting a few seconds after, really bad.

I groan in pain, "arg...fuck" I say with my teeth gritted. "You aren't going ANYWHERE!! And you will remain quiet!" He commands. Of course, I'm not planning to, but for now, I'll be quiet. I nod unguilty with a blank expression.

Dark crosses his arms as he stands in front of me, "I'm gonna keep you here" He says with a cocky grin, proud of what he has done. I look up at him with my eyes narrowed, and my arms stretches out, feeling the cold chains around my wrists.

"You sent him the picture" I snap with a blank voice. Dark chuckles and kneels down in front of me, lifting my chin up with his index finger and thumb, "The pictureS, you mean. I got some really good close-ups" He explains with that dirty grin.