-Chapter Three-

I got out of the car as Sam and Miles made their way over to where Mikaela was. I walked over to where Miles was currently climbing a tree. "What are you doing?" I asked him with a sigh. "What's it look like I'm doing, Baby." He said hanging upside down smiling at me. I looked over to Sam to see Mikaela was talking to Jenna and her friends. Jenna looked over and smirked at me. She got the attention of her friends and Mikaela and Jenna's friends started to laugh and point. Mikaela just watched. "You're an Idiot," I tell Miles as I walk away.

"She loves me." I shook my head and headed to Sam's car. I sat down on the hood and felt it shiver. "What is with you and your constant shivering?" I asked looking up to find Jenna and her friends walking over to me. "Well. If it isn't the freak." She says coming up in front of me crossing her arms. I go to get up and leave but Jenna pushing me back down. "I'm not done talking to you freak. Is this what your nerd of a friend calls a car?" She asked walking over to my side. "It's a piece of crap." She said putting her hand on the hood and leaning closer to me.

I feel the car start to heat up and I stand. Jenna narrows her eyes up at me. "Where do you think-" Jenna pulled her hand away with a bloody scream. Tears start to form in her eyes. Her friends rushed to her side. They looked at her hand to see it was slightly burnt and red. "You little bitch!" She yells over at me. "I'll kill you and your little friend!" She goes to walk over to me but the radio of the car starts to blare out 'super freak' by Rick James. Jenna looked to the car freaked out and then back to me.

"You're nobody." She hissed before walking away followed by her friends but not before they could all call me a freak. The car died down as I looked back at it. "Are you trying to make us all look bad?" I turned to see Sam walking over followed closely by Miles. Stress clear on his face. "Your car is awesome," I said breathlessly. Sam narrowed his eyes in confusion. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Did things go well with Mikaela?" I asked.

"Yeah...sort of, She needs a ride home and I was thinking I can give her a ride home," Sam said looking at me with pleading eyes. "Fine, I'll walk home. Miles," I said turning to Miles. "Walk me home," He had jumped into the front seat of Sam's car and looked up at me. "Came on. By the time we get back it will be dark, can we just get a ride-" I cut him off by opening the door and dragging him out. "Megan..." He wined. I looked back to see Sam had already gone. "Too late now," I said with a smirk.

By the time we got to my house it was dark out. "It doesn't look like anyone's home," Miles said. I sighed and turned to him. "Stay here a sec." He nodded and I walked into my house. Just like Miles had said no one was home. I walked back outside to see Miles had made his way up to my pouch. "Come on I'll walk you home," I said to Miles.

I waited for Miles to get into his house before walking over to Sam's house. I rang the doorbell and Mrs. Witwicky answered. "Megan! What are you doing up?" She asked. "Well I walked home from the party and when I got home I saw my parents and sister weren't home so I was wondering if I could crash on your couch?" I asked.

"Of course! Of course! Come in." She said with a warm smile. "Thank you," I said. Mrs. Witwicky went upstairs and I could hear her yelling at Sam for not driving me home and to give me some pillows and a blanket.

Sam come down and handed me a pillow and a blanket. "So did you talk to Mikaela?" I asked Sam as I laid the pillow and blanket down on the couch. "Yeah, It didn't go as planned though. My car broke down halfway to her house. But I had a full conversation with her." I smiled at him. "Good," I said ruffling his hair. "Well goodnight," I said before sitting down on the couch.

"Night," Sam said as he made his way up the stairs. I got under the blankets and turned the lamp off. I instantly fell asleep.

I was woken up by Sam yelling about the house. "Sam! Shut up!" I said before trying to go back to sleep. But Sam came running in and shook me. "What is it?" I asked gruffly. "My car! Someone's stolen it!" He yelled. I instantly got up and looked out the window. "Have you called the police?" I asked him. I followed him out of the house while putting on my flip flops. "I'll call them on the way!" He shouted.

"On the way what do you mean?" I asked, but intend Sam handed me his dad's bike. He started to follow his car and with a huff, I followed after him. I should have worn sneakers to that stupid party. After a little while of following his car, we came to a junk yard. "Sam I don't know-" I stopped myself when Sam ran in.

"Great..." I ran after him. I looked around trying to find him when I was pulled down by someone. I let out a shriek. "Shh!" I turned to see it was Sam. "You idiot!" I shouted slapping him upside the head. "Ow. Violent much." We looked over the junk pile we were hiding behind and what I saw made me what to faint.

"Sam...I know h-" I was cut off by Sam starting to record. "My name is Sam Witwicky and this is my best friend Megan MacCarthy," I turned to look at Sam "Whoever finds this, my car is alive, Okay?" He turned the camera to look at the robot. "I what to get closer..." I said

"What are you crazy?" Sam asked me. "Yes, and this is the robot I keep seeing in my dreams! No wonder I thought he looked familiar." I said turning to look at Sam who had turned the camera back on himself. "My friend has gone mental. Okay, you saw that? Since this is my last words on earth, I just what to say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find my Busty Beauties under my bed, it's not mine, I'm holding it for Miles."

"I didn't need to know that." I groaned. "No, no, wait for that...that's not true. It's mine, Uncle Charles gave it to me." I shook my head and turned back to look at the robot, but it was gone. I started to pat Sam's shoulder. "I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you." He then put his phone away and looked to me."What?" He asked. "The cars gone." Sam turned to see for himself.

"I wanted to get closer!" We got up and started to walk. I screamed when two dogs started to chase us. "No, you're a good dog! Good dog! Good dog!" Sam yelled as we ran. We the jumped up onto some tiers as the dogs continued to bark at us until Sam's car came and chased them away. The car then began to circle us. I went to go over to the car but Sam pulled me back.

"Okay. Please, please don't kill us! I'm sorry! Take the keys! I don't want them! Car's yours!" When there was an opening Sam grabbed my arm and we ran away from the car. "No! Sam!" I shouted as we ran out of the tiny building. We stopped when two police cars came into view.

"Good, you're here," Sam said as the officers stepped out of their cars. "Put your hands up!" One of the cops said. I raised my hands over my head, Sam doing the same. "The guy's inside," Sam said. " Shut up! Walk towards the car." I did as I was told and put my head down on the car hood.

They brought us to the to the police department and held us there overnight. Sam's dad then came to bail us out, Sam had called him, but they held us there for interrogation. "Look, I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being. It just stood up." Sam said to the officer. I nodded in agreement.

"It just stood up. Wow. That's really neat. Okay, chiefie. Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy. You too, Missy." The officer said handing us a cup and tissue. My face scrunched up in disgust as I took the cup and tissue.

"What are you two rolling? Whippets? Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes. "Where not doing drugs." The officer then took out a pill vial. "Then what are these? Found it in your pocket. 'Mojo.' Is that what the kids are doing now? A little bit of Mojo?"

"Those are my dog's painkillers," Sam said

"You know, a chihuahua. A little..." Sam's dad said. Sam glanced at the officer's gun out of boredom. The man caught him staring and smiled. "What was that? You eyeballing my piece, 50 cent? You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. 'cause I promise you I will bust you up." The man said getting close to Sam's face. "Are you on drug's?" Sam asked him. I smirked as I handed the man my drug testing cup and said "No drippy-drippy."