-Chapter Ten-

"With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet."

I had scanned a car mode as we left the city and now I was driving down a quiet road. Houses lining the street. I parked on the curb and activated my holoform Ratchet had made for me. My holoform had black hair that faded into purple and I wore a purple crop top with black pants. I stepped out of my car mode and shut the door. I looked over at the house I was going to. Warm light poured out of the windows and lit the hard night outside. Taking a deep breath I walked up to the door and knocked.

"And Fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home,"

The door opened to reveal a young girl with blonde hair. Her blue eyes widened. "Megan!" She shouted attacking me in a hug. I hugged her back and buried my face in her hair. "Bella...." I said rubbing her back before pulling away. "Is mom and dad home?" I asked. She nodded and pulled me into the house. I closed the door behind us. "Mom! Dad! Come! Quick!" She shouted.

My mom came out of the kitchen while my dad made his way down the stairs. They both froze when they saw me. "Mom. Dad. I'm so sor-"I was cut off when I was attacked in a hug by them both. After a while, they pulled away. My mom had tears in her eyes. "We thought...thought that you might not come back....Megan, we're so sorry." My mom said wiping her eyes. "If anyone should be sorry...it should be me. I have so much to explain."

We all sat in the living room as they waited for me to talk. "A few days ago....Sam brought a car"

"We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting."

"So you're an alien robot from outer space?! That's so cool!" Bella said excitedly. I nodded with a smile. "Yep. That about sums it up." Bella sat back in her seat. "So....what does this mean for you?" My dad asked. I shrugged. "I'm not so sure. As I explained. I'm not one of the well-liked cybertronians. I need to talk with my uncle. See what he wants me to do. See if they even still want me on this planet now that they're on it."

My mom looked down sadly. "That also means....we wouldn't see you...ever again." My eyes softened and I got up and hugged her. "Even if they try to kick me off this planet....I won't listen." She chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"I have witnessed their capacity for courage."

"I have to get going," I said standing up. They nodded standing up as well. "Well...be safe, baby. I love you so much." My mom said wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back tightly. "I'll be back tomorrow," I said. My mom nodded and let go of me. I turned to my dad and hugged him. He let out a deep sigh. "If this Bumblebee guy ever hurts you in anyway...I'll turn him into a toaster." He said as we pulled away from each other. "I'll be sure to tell him."

Then I turned to Bella. I pulled her into a hug even when she pretended to not want to hug me. "Come on. Give your big sister some lovin." I cooed. She groaned but hugged me back. "And hey. I might one day give you a flight all the way over to Pairs." She pulled away eyes wide. "I'm going to hold you onto that forever." She said with a smile. I nodded. "I'll see you all later," I said walking out of the house.

"And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye."

A blue jet flew through space on its way to Earth as it got the message. The jet transformed into a blue seeker femme as she landed on a planet with no life for a short break. She fell to her knees and held her side. She had tried fixing it several times but she was no medic. She needs to get to Earth. Not only to get a real medic to fix her, but to find her family. News for her spark mates death hit her painful...literally. Not only was she weakened for her wounds and spark mates death, but from holding the wall up that blocked off her bond with her family.

She needs to get to Earth. With this in mind, she stood back up and transformed. But just as she was about to take off she was kicked down. Transforming back she took out her stasis lock gun and pointed it at her attacker. It was a silver seeker mech. "Starscream." She hissed. "Oh, what a surprise. Back from the well I see." Starscream said with a smirk.

"Leave me be Starscream. I only want to get to my family." She said wings high. "You wouldn't make the trip even if you tried. Your wounded and out of energon. You need help." He said putting his hands behind his back. The femme growled. "I don't need your help. Should you be running away from the Autobots? Not going after them as them if they need help?"

Starscream shrugged. "With Megatron gone, I'm free to do as I please." The femme rolled her eyes. "You mean take over the Decepticons? You tried that more time then I can count. It never works." The femme said putting her gun down. "What do you want Starscream?" She asked. "Well, we both need something. You need to get to Earth. And I need to take over the Decepticons. How about we make a deal?" He asked.

The femme thought about it for a minute. He was right. She wouldn't make the trip like this. "What are your terms?" She said. Starscream smirked. "I will patch you up and give you enough energon to get to Earth if you take care of Megatron if he becomes a problem." The femme crossed her arms. "Haven't you heard? Megatron's dead."

"Oh but you know as well as I that he never stays that way for long. As we speak his loyal subjects are trying to find a way to bring him back. If and when he does come back. Kill him. With him out of the way you and Darksong can live happily as Autobots for the rest of your lives." Starscream said. The femme put her stasis lock gun away and walked over to the mech. She held her hand out. "Deal." The mech smirked as he shook her hand.

"Oh, it's always a pleasure making a deal with you Songbird."

"I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting."