-Chapter Six-

We stopped and I hopped out of Optimus. I walked over to Sam and Mikaela. "Hey Sam, I'm going to go home of a little bit, to you know, check in with my family. But I will come back to help you find the glasses." I told Sam. He nodded. I walked passed Bumblebee and patted his hood earning a happy chirp.

I walked across the street and walked into my house. My mom and dad were in the kitchen and Bella was in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and sat down. "Did you get something to eat?"My mom asked me. I shook my head. "I'm not hungry," My mom nodded and went back to doing whatever she was doing.

"I-I need to ask you guys something," I said. My dad put his newspaper down. "Ask away." He said. "It's-It's come to my attention th-that I don't look like you guy...at all," I said not knowing how to start off. My mom stopped what she was doing. "Honey, what do you mean. You have looked like us." My mom said turning to look at me. "How?" I asked them.

"Well, you have your mother's nose." My father said looking over at my mom. I looked down at the table and then back up at them. "Just say it. Please, I need you to tell me." I pegged them.My mom's eyes then started to get teary. "Who told you?" She asked as tears fell. I felt my eyes start to sting.

"My Uncle. My real Uncle. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me I was adopted?" I asked sharply. "Whats going on?" Bella asked coming into the room. "Go to your room Bella." My dad said. "But.."

"Now." My dad said. Bella obeyed and walked up to her room. "How did you find me?" I asked tears spilling down my face. "W-we were coming back home from our trip to New England when I saw something fall out of the sky. We pulled over and we ran over. We thought the ship was a military thing...but it wasn't. When I touched the ship it opened to show a huge robot. She was purple and black and had beautiful wings. I thought she was dead. You weren't. You started to speak in some sort of language and then you started to turn into a human. You were so sacred. You couldn't remember anything. We took you back to our house at the time but you only seemed to get worse at remembering things. You forgot we found you. So we went with it." My mom said red puffy eyes filled with sadness.

"After a couple of years, a woman came to our house. You were off at school at that point in the day. She was badly injured, we tried calling 911 for her, but she that human doctors couldn't help her. She told us that she was your mother and wanted to see you. We told her you were at school and she then pulled out this." My mom walked over to the locked cabinet and pulled out a necklace. It had two symbols on it. One being the Decepticon symbol and the other Autobot.

My mom handed me it. I looked at them. They were both silver in color. When I turned them around two names were engraved on the back. Songbird on the Autobot symbol and Megatron on the back of the Decepticon symbol. "She also gave you us this." She said handing me an envelope. I opened it.

Dear Darksong,

By the time you are reading this I have been long terminated. I don't want you to worried about me though. Your Uncle should be heading to Earth or are already on Earth, so should your father. Do not go looking for him. He has done something awful and if you are to see or meet him run away from him, do not fight. He will try to activate programming that should not be activated. Go to your Uncle. He will inform you of the danger. In the necklace, I gave you are two videos. Only open them when the programming I had informed you of, is trying to take over. My time on Earth must be sort for I have been discovered by the human government agency, Sector 7. They have your father in ice. Stay away from Sector 7, or you will meet the same fate.

Love you always,

Your Carrier, Songbird

I put the letter down and looked up at my parents. "She's dead," I said. My mom came over to me and gave me a hug. "I have to go," I said getting up and wiping my tears. "Okay, will you come back home?" My mom asked tears falling faster. I nodded and walked out of the house. I put the necklace on and folded the letter and put it in my pocket. I crossed the street back over to Sam's house to see all the Autobots were pressed against the house.

"Megan? Is that you?" I looked up to Sam's window to see Mr. and Mrs. Witwicky looking out the window. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Witwicky," I said with a small wave. "Did you feel that earthquake?" Mr. Witwicky asked. "What..." I looked over to Bumblebee who was pointing to Ratchet. "Oh...Yeah. I was coming over to check on you guy." I shouted up to them.

"We're fine, thank you for asking" I nodded and they went back into their house. Optimus and the others came out of hidden. "Optimus," I said. He knelt down and placed his hand out so I could get on. I hopped on his hand and he stood back up. I pulled out the letter. "Songbird...she left me this," I said holding the letter up. Optimus narrowed his eyes. "She says she was killed by this agency...Sector 7...They have Megatron and-" Optimus cut me off. "May I see that?" He asked. I nodded and opened the letter. I held it up so he could read it. Once he was done he looked at me. "This is not how I thought she died...I never knew she came to Earth-"

Optimus cut himself off when he looked over some trees. "Someone is coming. Darksong, we will talk about this later. Get in Sam's home. Autobots Roll out!" Optimus whisper shouted as he placed me on the ground. They all walked off towards the road behind Sam's house. Not sooner did they leave when a whole bunch of men in black suits came out of nowhere.

One of them came up to me and started to scan me with this machine that made a really loud beeping noise. "What are you doing? And who are you?" I asked him. "This one's readings are breaking the charts." He said to one of the other men who looked to be the boss. "We are here on official Sector 7 business. And you are coming with us." The boss man said. The one that scanned me started to put handcuffs on me. I pulled my hands away but he grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back handcuffing them. The boss man walked away and over to Sam's house. "Wait! You're Sector 7? No! Get away from me!" I yelled trying to wiggle my way out of the man's grasp. "Sorry, can't do that alien fugitive."

"You hurt her! You hurt my mother! Get away!" As I yelled I turned around and head-butted him in the face and ran over to the house where the boss man had already gone into. "Sam get out of here! It's Sector 7! Get out!" I yelled when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. I stumbled over and hit the ground. "Oh my God! Megan! What did you do to her?" I heard Sam shout.

"We had to knock this one out so it wouldn't cause too much trouble." Was the last thing I heard before everything went out.