-Chapter Seven-

I groaned as I woke up. I sat up and rubbed my face, but as I did I heard what sounded like chains. I looked down at my hand to see they were chained to the floor. Panicked, I tried remembering what happened. "Sector 7..." I said.

"The NBE's awake." Someone said. I turned around to see a small window. I looked through to see two men in the front. "What's an NBE? I would like to know considering you are calling me it." The man with slicked back black hair turned around to face me. He wore dark sunglasses to cover his eyes.

"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials." He said plainly. I frowned. He then lifted a piece of paper. "This letter gives us clarification that you are an NBE. This 'Songbird' has informed you of NBE-1. When we get you to base, we are going to see what happens when you two are in the same room. If he wakes up or if this programming activates." The man said.

"Give me that letter BACK!" I yelled. The man chuckled. "Why should I?" He said with a smirk. My eyes started to sting as they flashed a deadly shade of red. "Oh, that's a neat trick you can do." The man said turning back around. "P-please...I Just want to go home..." The man didn't say anything. I shrank down onto the floor and buried my head in my knees.

I was harshly jerked forwards, making me hit the right wall, when the car hit something. The back doors crushed. I walked out of the car only to be pulled back. I looked at my wrists to see I still had the chains on. I looked around to see men pointing guns at me and something behind me. I looked up to see Optimus standing there.

"Autobots relieve them of their weapons," Optimus said. I watched as their weapons went flying out of there hands. Bee came running over to me. As he knelt down he made worried whirling noises. "I'm fine, but could you..." I lifted my hands up to show him the chains.

He instantly broke them off my wrists and picked me up. He brought me over to where Sam and Mikaela were locking the Sector 7 men to a pole. He put me down on the ground and I walked over to the man that had my letter. He smirked. "Well hello, flashily eyes." I punched him in the nose and heard a sickening crunch. Blood poured down his face as he turned back to look at me. I grabbed my letter from him and walked over to Sam. "Are you alright?" I asked him. He nodded. "You?" I rubbed the back of my neck. I could feel the three circle scars as I ran a hand over them. "Besides my sore neck, I should be fine," I said with a chuckle.

"Optimus! Incoming!" Ironhide said as he punched the ground making the oncoming cars swerved. "Roll out!" All of them transformed and took off, except Optimus, who bent down holding his hand out for us. "Up you get." He said as we sat down on his hand. Optimus brought us up to his shoulder.

Optimus ran in the streets dodging cars. We finally came to a bridge and Optimus climb horizontally to the bridge. Helicopters flew under the bridge, the wind from the helicopters was strong enough to get Mikaela to slip. Sam caught her, but soon after he started to fall. I made a grab for him, but missed and started to fall.

Optimus flung his legs out in an attempt to try and save us, but it didn't help. Just in time, something caught us.I turned my head to see who had saved us. "Bumblebee! You got to get out of here!" I yelled as I was put on the ground.

The helicopters circled back around and shout cables at him and pin him down. I ran up to him and grabbed his face. "Bumblebee! I will get you out! Don't worried! I won't let hurt you!" I shouted as I was pulled back. I turned around and punched the man in the face before running back to Bumblebee. :Get out of here-Dark-song!: Bumblebee said eyes open in fear. I shook my head as men came over and started to freeze him.

I ran over to him only to be tackled to the ground by a few people. And just like Bumblebee, they started to spray me with the white fog stuff. "No! Let him go! You don't want him!" I yelled as they kept trying to freeze me. I groaned in pain as my world slowly faded to black. The last thing I saw was Bumblebee being pulled away.