one

claire's pov:
I am currently running errands while tanner is at a meeting like usual. our kids went off to college but they come and visit every once in a while which is good.

"okay so I need cereal, milk, k-cups for the coffee maker, eggs, and fruits." I said to myself going through the list that I made on my phone.

after I got all of the groceries I paid and went back home. I pulled up in the driveway and saw tanner's car. I unlocked the front door and put all of the groceries on the kitchen floor.

"tanner I'm home!!!" I yelled because he was upstairs in the office. "hey babe." he came downstairs and gave me a kiss.

"what should we have for dinner tonight?" I said to him while putting the stuff inside the refrigerator. "hmm I was planning to cook steak with asparagus and potatoes." he said while helping me out. "okay sounds good."

•••
I went to go workout at the gym with madi while the boys hung out at the house. "hey mads." I gave her a hug. "hey claire." we walked inside the gym and started working out. "ughh I am so tired already." madi whined. "you just walked on the treadmill for about two minutes." we both laughed.

after we were done working out we went to go eat at urth cafe before heading back home. "so jake and I are planning to go on a vacation trip to the bahamas do you and tanner want to come?" madi asked me. "I have to talk to tanner because he is always at his meetings." I sipped my on my smoothie.

•••
"babe madi asked me if we wanted to go to the bahamas with jake and her should we go?" I asked him. "sure jake asked me too. I guess we should start packing." he said and we both went upstairs to pack up.

•••
tanner made dinner before we left to the airport while I put our bags inside the car. "dinner is served." he placed the plates on the dining table. "this is so good." I took a bite out of the steak. "thanks babe." I smiled. "no problem."

•••
we all met up at the airport and some fans came up to us to take a picture. we went into the airplane and took a seat.

•••
we finally made it to the bahamas!!!! we got our bags and the taxi took us to our hotel that is near the beach.

we walked into our rooms and it is so pretty they had a big window where you can see the beach and the other hotels.

after exploring the room we all went to go check out some shops before it gets dark. couple of hours later we went back to the hotel room with some souvenirs.

I showered and changed into my pajamas. "good night tanner." I kissed his cheeks. "good night."

_________________________________
(A/N): hey!!!! I finally made the first chapter of the sequel I hope you like it and don't forget to vote!!! have an amazing day!!! -larissa 💕