thirteen

claire's pov:
"hey good morning cutie." tanner woke me up and made breakfast in bed for the two of us. "morning. thank you for the breakfast." I said while taking a bite into my hash brown. "no problem." he kissed my cheek.

•••
after we were done eating I washed the dishes while tanner went to go to a meeting. after I was done washing the dishes I cleaned up the place a little since it was a mess.

couple of hours later I was finally done so I took a quick shower and slept on the bed.

•••
"what should we have for dinner?" tanner asked me while walking towards the kitchen. "I don't know maybe chicken alfredo pasta?" I suggested. "okay I'll make it since you have been doing a lot already.

•••
"yum this is so good." I said as I took a bite of the pasta and I think I moaned while I ate the pasta. "thanks. wait did you just moan when you ate that pasta?" tanner raised his eyebrows.

"uhmm nope don't know what you are talking about." I said quickly and continued eating. "you did." we both started cracking up.

•••
after dinner tanner and I watched a random movie that was on tv. I laid my head on tanner's lap and fell asleep in the middle of the movie. I felt him pick me up and lead us to our room.

"good night babe I love you." he said while kissing me on the lips. "night I love you too." I muttered.