three

claire's pov:
we are currently heading to the airport to go back home. "okay we are early which is good. do you guys want anything from the coffee place?" I asked them. "sure a bagel." jake said. "same and a coffee." tanner said. "I will go with claire." madi said.

couple hours later we were on the airplane. tanner and I sat in front of madi and jake.

                       skip plane ride
"okay we will see you guys soon hopefully." I gave jake and madi a hug before we went into different ways. "alrighty sounds good. bye sis." jake said.

•••
"what should we do tonight?" tanner asked me. "hmm maybe we can go to the grove and walk around." I suggested and he nodded his head.

I went to the kitchen to make us sandwiches while tanner was editing a video.

"lunch is ready." I said as I put our sandwiches on the plate. "thanks babe your the best." he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

•••
I took a shower and changed into a my ripped jeans with a shirt. "ready?" I said as I put on my shoes. "yeah just let me check if all the doors are closed."

•••
"this is so good." I said as I took a bite out of my mozzarella stick. "true." tanner said.

we ate for a couple more hours and after that we went back home to just chill.

•••
I unlocked the door and the house was messy. the table was flipped over, couches on the other side of the room, picture frames on the floor, etc.

"what the hell happened to our house?!?" I looked at tanner and he just shrugged. I went up to my room and check to see if anything was missing.

as I was walking up the stairs I heard the bathroom door unlock a guy with a ski mask came out. oh shit gotta blast!!!!!

_________________________________
(A/N): leaving you guys with a cliffhanger but don't worry I will be posting the second part to this chapter tomorrow hopefully. -larissa 💕