nine

previously
claire's pov:
I went to my room while some of them were watching a movie or talking. "hey babe" tanner came in. "hi." I kissed his lips.

ring. some girl named stephany called tanner. "hold on I will be right back." he walked outside of our room into the hallway.

couple minutes later tanner came back inside the room. "so what was that call about?" I asked him.

"well...."

                          present
"well....?" I asked him. "it was just my cousin that's all she just wanted to tell me that she will be coming right now." he looked nervous and I just nodded but I knew something was up.

•••
"wait he said that his cousin stephany called him?" jensen asked me. "yeah but when he said his cousin he looked nervous it was like something was up." I told them while we sat outside.

"oh there must be someone here." madi said and we walked downstairs. "hey guys this is my cousin stephany." tanner said a bit nervously.

we all introduced ourselves to each other and talked for awhile before heading to bed.

                           morning
today the girls and I are going to swim in the lake while stephany hung out with the boys.

"I mean she seems okay but don't you think that she is a bit to close with tanner." jensen said as we laid on the lilos. "yeah I don't think she is tanner's cousin though." I said to them.

"maybe we can do a little investigation." madi said to us and we agreed.

•••
the three of us are currently preparing for dinner and we always see stephany and tanner together.

"dinner is ready." I said to them while we placed the plates on the table. they all came upstairs and we all ate.

•••
I went to bed and changed into my pajamas. tanner came into the room with stephany. "is it okay if stephany sleeps in our room?" tanner asked me and I nodded. "sure I will just sleep outside." I told him.

"no it's okay babe we can just use a blow up bed." he told me but I shook my head.

after I grabbed my blanket and pillow I left the room but I forgot my charger in the room.

I opened the door to see stephany and tanner kissing. "oh my gosh what the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at tanner. "babe listen to me after you left the room she grabbed me and started to kiss me on the lips." tanner said while stephany just stood there.

"whatever tanner we are over." I packed up all of my bags and went into madi's room.

•••
"sis what's wrong?" jake asked me. "he was kissing stephany once I went back into the room to get my charger." I cried and madi rubbed my back.

"tomorrow is our last day here we can drop you off back home or you can stay with us." madi said to me. "thank you guys so much." I gave them both a hug. "no problem sis anytime." jake said.