four

•recap•
claire's pov:
I unlocked the door and the house was messy. the table was flipped over, couches on the other side of the room, picture frames on the floor, etc.

"what the hell happened to our house?!?" I looked at tanner and he just shrugged. I went up to my room and check to see if anything was missing.

as I was walking up the stairs I heard the bathroom door unlock a guy with a ski mask came out. oh shit gotta blast!!!!!

present
claire's pov:
I ran down the stairs and being the clumsy person I missed a step and landed on the floor.

"oh crap!!!" I said as I got up. "tanner where are you?" I looked around the house he was no where to be found. I walked into a room and I saw tanner lying on the floor blood around him.

"tanner wake up!!!" I tapped his shoulder and I cried. I got my phone and was about to call 911 but tanner got up.

"babe chill it's just a prank!!" he laughed and pointed to the gopro that was near the door.

"I hate you!!" I playfully slapped his chest. "hey sis!!!" jake took off his ski mask and madi came out of a room.

•••
"hey everyone so I just pranked claire and her reaction was hilarious." tanner said to his camera. "you better watch your back!!!" I said to him.

the rest of the night we watched movies and baked cookies. "yum these cookies are so good!!!" jake said as he bit into his cookie.

•••
jake and madi went back home since it was getting late. "bye thanks for having us over!!!" madi said as she walked out with jake.

I closed the door and went up to the room. tanner was editing the video and I went to sleep. "goodnight tanner." "goodnight." he kissed my forehead.

next morning
today madi and I went to the mall while the boys were at a meeting. "I am so hungry." I whined. "okay what should we eat?" madi said. "panda express?" I suggested and she nodded.

•••
we drove back home and went swimming since it was a really hot day in L.A. "CANNONBALL!!!!!" I yelled as I jumped inside the pool. "hey claire!!" madi splashed me with water. "oh yeah!!!" I splashed her back.

after splashing each other we laid on the lounge chairs. "so the kids are coming back from college soon we should probably plan a trip to somewhere. what do you think?" I said as I took a sip of my water. "okay sounds good I will let jake know." madi said.

•••
"tanner and jake just came back from a meeting and they are currently going to the pool right now so madi and I are going to dump flour on them once they get out." I said to the camera.

"oh this is revenge!!!" madi said and I dumped the flour into two different bowls one for madi and one for me.

•••
I set up the cameras and madi and I walked outside with our bowls. tanner and jake came out of the pool right now. we ran outside and dumped the bowl of flour all over them.

"are you guys serious right now?!?" jake yelled while he tried to wipe off the flour. madi and I started laughing "payback is a b*tch." I said. we ran inside and locked the back door.

"claire let us in!!" tanner yelled and banged on the door. madi and I pretended that we couldn't hear them.

couple minutes later we let them in because we felt bad. "aww babe come over here give me a hug." tanner said walking towards me. "uhmm no go shower." I tried running but he got me.

•••
after we all showered we went to go and eat at this restaurant near by our house.

we all ordered cheese burgers with french fries. "so madi and I were planning a trip once the kids come back. what do you guys think?" I said. "that sounds good." jake said. "where are we gonna go?" tanner asked. "maybe hawaii?" madi suggested and we agreed.

after we were done eating we went our separate ways. "bye guys we will see you soon." jake said walking madi to their car.

•••
once tanner and I came back home we went straight to bed. "goodnight babe." I kissed his lips. "goodnight claire." he said.