ten

claire's pov:
we are all putting our bags inside the trunk before we left back home. "claire please talk to me." tanner said catching up to me while I walked to jake and madi's car.

"no tanner just leave me alone and go with stephany I am pretty sure she will treat you better than me." I tried not to cry.

•••
after the four hour drive we finally made it back home. "so how are you going to tell the kids?" madi said as we were talking in the living room. "I really don't know." I sighed. "do you girls want anything from the store?" jake said as he was walking towards the door. "cookies and ice cream." madi said.

•••
my phone kept on sending me notifications from all of my social media accounts. I read through some of them and they said 'tanner and claire broke up.' or 'tanner fox has a new girlfriend?!?'.

I just turned off my phone and continued to watch tv. "I made an ice cream bowl for you with bits of cookies in there since I know you love cookies and ice cream." jake said handing me the bowl of ice cream. "thanks jake." I smiled at him.

•••
after I was done eating my ice cream I went to go take a shower before going to bed.

once I was done taking a shower I laid in bed and checked my phone. there were a lot of miss calls and texts from tanner.

I just need a break from him for awhile now. I charged my phone and knocked out.