five

claire's pov:
today the kids are coming back from college and I am currently buying some leis and luau stuff for the party tonight.

ring. madi was calling me. "hey mads what's up?" "just buying some food for tonight. jake and tanner are picking up the kids in a few hours." "okay I am heading back home just text me when your here." "got it bye claire." "see ya soon." I hung up.

•••
after a couple hours of setting up the supplies around the house jake and tanner came back with the kids.

"hey momma." paisley and mason ran to me giving me a hug. "oh my goodness I missed you guys so much!!!" I kissed their cheeks. we all went to go eat and swim outside.

•••
"question why is the party hawaiian themed?" luke asked. "well we are going to hawaii today!!!" jake said. "no way really?!?" paisley said and we nodded.

skip plane ride
we drove to the house that we rented for two weeks and chose our own rooms. after settling down we went to go get some food and drinks for the house.

•••
"mom mason stole my chips!!!" paisley said running to my room and mason followed her. "stop being such a baby about it we have other chips." mason yelled. "kids calm down paisley we bought an extra bag of chips it's in the pantry. mason don't steal your sister's chips without her permission." I said.

•••
we went to go eat at this restaurant that was near the beach. "so kids how was college?" tanner asked paisley, mason, and luke. they groaned "it is so tiring. I have so many work to do." mason said. "well you guys only have a year left and then you are free." jake said. "yeah I can't wait." luke said.

•••
after eating dinner we walked on the beach and watched the sunset. couple hours later we went back to the house and watched movies.

madi and I put the snacks and beverages in the middle of the coffee table so everyone can share.

•••
once we were done watching the movie we went to bed. what a long day but hopefully tomorrow will be better.