two

claire's pov:
we all went to go eat breakfast at this restaurant near our hotel. I ordered pancakes while the others ordered waffles.

"so what should we do today?" jake asked us. "I was thinking we should go to the beach or the pool." I suggested. "yeah and maybe us girls can do our own stuff while you guys do yours." madi added. "okay sounds good." tanner said.

after eating our breakfast we changed into our swim suits. I put snacks and beverages inside the backpack with my waterproof camera. "okay are we all ready?" jake said and we nodded.

we walked across the street to get to the beach. there weren't a lot of people at the beach today. we all chose a spot and placed our towels and backpacks on the sand.

•••
"hey everyone we are here at the bahamas!!! we flew here yesterday night and did a little bit of shopping." tanner said to his camera.

once we were done having fun at the beach we all went back to our rooms to go wash off the sand and shower.

I changed into my high waisted shorts with a black shirt. madi and I went shopping near the hotel and the boys went exploring around the hotel.

"oh my gosh madi we should get henna tattoos!!!" I pointed out to the shop where the do the tattoos. "heck yes c'mon!!!" she grabbed my hand and led me inside.

"hi how can I help you ladies out today?" a worker asked us. "can we get Jenna tattoos?" I asked. "sure just sit right there and pick out a pattern while I get the stuff ready." she went to the back while we picked the pattern from the book.

"oh this one looks cool." madi pointed out a white henna tattoo with different patterns. "yeah lets get that."

•••
"okay you are all set. thank you for coming." the cashier said to us as we walked outside.

"wait let me take a picture of this." I said to madi. after I took the picture I posted it on my instagram.

 after I took the picture I posted it on my instagram

•••"lets go eat I am starving!!" tanner said and we all walked downstairs to the buffet

•••
"lets go eat I am starving!!" tanner said and we all walked downstairs to the buffet.

once we were all done eating we went to go watch the sunset. tanner and I held hands as we walked on the warm sand. "claire?" tanner asked me. "yes?" I said. "I love you!!!" he kissed my lips. "I love you too." I kissed him back. "EWW PDA!!!!" jake and madi laughed.

•••
we went back to our hotel room and I edited a video before posting it with tanner. jake and madi watched a movie in bed.

after a couple hours later I knocked out on the bed and I felt tanner's arms wrapped around me.

"good night babe." I kissed his forehead. "good night claire."