eight

•two weeks later•
claire's pov:
today we are meeting up with jake, madi, cody, jensen, kevin, capron, zay, and corey at lake havasu.

•••
after four hours of driving we finally made it to the lake. "yooo it's the funk bros!!!" I said giving them a hug. "hey claire what's up?" capron said. "nothing much."

•••
once we all settled down I talked with jensen and madi while the boys were doing something else.

"I think we should pull a prank on the boys." madi said and we agreed. after talking about our plan the boys went out to the lake to swim.

•••
we grabbed paint ball guns that was randomly laying in the closet near jensen and kevin's room.

I walked upstairs and the girls followed me. I aimed for tanner and cody while the girls aimed for the others. "3...2...1... shoot!!!" jensen said and we started shooting.

"OWW MY BUTT!!!" zay said. "MY BACK!!" the others said. we all ran down the stairs and put the paint ball guns back into the closet.

•••
"ouch my back." the boys came downstairs while the girls and I were cooking late lunch.

"hey boys what's up?" madi said. "our backs hurt because someone shoot paint balls at us." jake gave the three of us a glare. I gulped and looked at jensen.

•••
"ha I knew it was you three girls that shot the paint balls at us." corey said. after we were done eating we all went up to the balcony to watch the sunset.

•••
I went to my room while some of them were watching a movie or talking. "hey babe" tanner came in. "hi." I kissed his lips.

ring. some girl named stephany called tanner. "hold on I will be right back." he walked outside of our room into the hallway.

couple minutes later tanner came back inside the room. "so what was that call about?" I asked him.

"well...."