six

claire's pov:
we are currently eating lunch at the cafe near our house before we go swimming. after we were done eating we went back to the house.

•••
"oh my gosh it's claire angeles and madi burton!!!" I turned around it was some fans. "hi do you want to take a picture with us?" madi asked them and they nodded.

after taking pictures with them we went back to shopping for more food since everyone in the house keeps eating them.

•••
"we're home!!!!" I yelled and the kids came running downstairs to see what we bought.

I put all of the snacks and beverages inside the pantry and the refrigerator. "hey babe." tanner kissed my cheek. "hi is everything alright?" I turned around facing him. "yeah I just wanted to check up on you that's all." he said and I nodded.

•••
we all went to dave & busters to eat and play games. we all ordered cheeseburger or an appetizer.

after we were done we went to go play some games and bought stuff from the prize store.

we went back home feeling extremely exhausted from playing games all night and having fun.

I went upstairs to take a shower and changed into my pajamas while the others went to sleep or was editing a video.

I laid on the bed like a dead whale. "good night tanner." I kissed his lips. "good night babe."

_________________________________
(A/N): sorry for the short chapter. I have been busy lately and I am starting to run out of ideas.