twelve

claire's pov:
tanner showed up at jake and madi's house this morning as I was walking down the stairs. "claire can we please talk?" he walked towards me. "you know what fine we can talk but I am giving you fifteen minutes." I said.

•••
after talking it turns out that stephany was the one that kissed tanner and he tried pulling her off but she wouldn't budge. "look I am sorry for being such a bitch to you. I should have listened to you in the first place." I said while hugging him. "no you weren't being a bitch to me. I just hope we can get back together do you think that would work out?" he said to me and I nodded my head and gave him a kiss.

•••
I packed up everything that I had at jake and madi's house. "thank you guys so much for letting me stay here." I said giving them a hug. "no problem anytime." we exchanged our goodbyes and I left with tanner.

•••
"gosh I missed you so much." tanner said kissing my lips as we were watching tv in the movie theater we had in the house. "I missed you too." I said.

after we were done watching the movie tanner and I went to go buy tanner a gtr. "these cars look hella nice." tanner said as we were looking at the cars.

•••
after couple hours at the dealership tanner bought this white gtr. "hey guys I just got a new gtr." tanner said while vlogging.

we drove back home and swam in the pool for awhile.

•••
I made baked lasagna for dinner while tanner helped me set up the table.

I placed the lasagna onto the plates and we both sat right across from each other. "thank you for dinner babe it is delicious." he said while biting into the lasagna. "no problem and thank you for setting up the table."

once we were done eating I went to go shower while tanner was editing a video. I changed into one of tanner's shirts and more boy shorts underneath.

"you look so hot wearing my shirts." he said to me as we lied down on the bed. I kissed his lips and went to bed. "good night tannerios." I said to him. "night princess."