|2/3|

I looked all over for Maverick when I finally found her. She was going halfway down the hallway between Superior and Viper as I stopped watching them go to Vipers office.
"Fuck!" I say.
I knew I would kick myself later for saying that but at this point I didnt care. I jogged from my end of the hallway and broke into a run my mind going 100 miles an hour. I was desparate to get to her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
-Meanwhile In Vipers office-
"Its a shame." Viper says turning with a grim expression, "You are a great flight commander Maverick."
Superior nodded as Alice stood feet slightly shoulder width apart head now tilted slightly down.
"Well sir..." She says looking at Superior and then Viper, "I have other priorities at home,Sir."
Viper nods.
"I completely understand Maverick." Viper says.
"Sir," She says relaxing somewhat, "If you could, could you not mention this to Kazansky?"
"Sure." He says sitting on the edge of his desk glaring directly at Maverick.
"The men are going to miss you." Superior says.
"I know sir." She says, "I will too."
"And Maverick?" Viper says as Superior and Alice turned.
"Yes sir?" Her voice carried into the hall.
"Good luck." Viper says.
She nods.
"Thank you sir." She says and walks out into the hallway turning following Superior to get a box for her things as tears trickled down her cheeks as she sniffled quietly her shoulders shaking slightly until Superior turned facing her giving the larger box to her. She nods and turns walking out as everything becomes a blur.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I watch her walk out the other end going outside and I turn on a dime running the other way.
The dorms!
I quickened my pace letting the exit door slam open and slam shut behind me as I stopped pivoting around looking for her. I saw her walking farther down the sidewalk and I gave chase. It took me back to the night I first saw her cry after loosing her RIO Goosche.
--Flashback--
"You gonna dance?" I ask.
"Don't want too.." She says.
Then I saw us running as it rained.

I found her dorm room stopping in the doorway as she put things in her box.
"Alice?" I say behind her, "Alice where are you going?"
"Home.." She says upset.
"Wheres that?" I ask.
"With you and Rafe." She says her shoulders trembling.
"Calm down.." I say my arms slipping around her waist, "Its ok."