Maverick sat arms crossed over her chest impatiently as I arrived to the officers briefing right just before Jester introduced Viper to us all even though we all know him. I slipped into the spot beside her fiddling with my pen chewing gum as Jester talked. We were in the back. Mav leaned her head on my arm. We had heard this briefing more times than the others could count. She scooted closer to me.
"This gives me a hard on." I whisper close to her ear. Maverick smiled slipping her hand onto my thigh squeezing.
"How about now?" She whispered seductively.
"Oh don't tease me.." I whisper back hidden by the others clustered around and in front of us. Most people just chalked our actions up to being extremely close RIO's in the past so most don't pay it any attention. I bit my lip as she pulled my belt and I could feel it. I bit my tongue to keep from making any noise as I held it in. My breathing hitched as I found my hands fingers tracing her neckline. If this briefing didn't end soon Maverick and I were going to end up getting caught by someone. She came even closer kissing the side of my neck causing it to get harder for me to breathe. Maverick stopped sensing the meeting was going to be called to an end and we faced the speaker behind everyone.
"You are dismissed." Viper said smiling at us all.
I just hoped noone saw us in the back, hopefully noone did. We had freetime the rest of the day up till dinner, so Mav and I rescued Leena from Rafe. We decided to take Rafe beachin on Miramar's private beach for base members only.