Part 2 of 2

I got up out of the hospital bed. I hated hospital wards. If you weren't already sick you could get sick just looking at the injured here.
"Mr. Kazansky? Mr. Kazansky!!" Said a ward nurse. She pulled out a walkie talkie speaking into it as I walked out. I put on my sunglasses and just as I stepped outside I looked up dripping wet when I saw Mav with Rafe. She stopped putting him down running up the steps to me and I caught her in my arms spinning once.
"I was so worried when Viper called me.." She says.
"Yeah?" I say smiling.
"Yeah." She says tears falling, "We're just glad you're okay..We thought we had lost you Tom..."
I stopped standing stock-still.
Did she just say 'we'? As in more than just her and Rafe?
"We?" I say, "Who's we?"
"Oh my gosh..I should have told you..I'm so sorry." She says pink in the cheeks.
"Tell me what?" I ask tilting my head to the side, "Mav?"
My wife was starting to scare me. Whats all this we business??
"You're going to be a dad." She says.
I blinked twice behind my sunglasses.
"Im going to be a what?" I say in shock, "I think I'm still in shock from earlier.."
"No, your not." She says, "We're having a baby."
"Gender?" I say trying to keep from getting too excited.
She looks up at me smiling shyly.
My mouth automatically opened.
"A girl.." I say to myself, "Rafe! Your gonna be a big brother!"
Rafe smiled jumping up and down.
"I havent told him yet. I wanted you to know first." She says smiling.
I smiled back when I could see she was nervous.
"You ok?" I say.
"Yeah. I just had no idea how you would react to this." She says.
I smiled even brighter.
"I'm happy. And very excited to have a little girl in the house, Mav." I say brushing behind her ear.
"Yeah." She says smiling into my hand.
"That means one more girl to win over my heart." I say when she laughed smiling.