Prolouge

I watched the wake of the Navy ships coming into port while Mav talked.
"No." I assure her, "He'll understand after awhile."
"And if he rejects you?" She says.
"He won't." I promise. Wishing I could take her in my arms and kiss all her worries away I just kissed her forehead while she snuggled up against me.
"Rafe should understand when he's older." I say.
"Ok." She says at my neck settling down for a few seconds. I sighed my other hand around Alice's hand.
"I need to get him inside so he doesn't catch a cold." She says softly.
"Okay." I say handing her Rafe careful not to wake him. I took off my sunglasses as the sun went behind the clouds and leaned back my hands against the back of my head. I closed my eyes thinking about what she said to me about Rafe. I hoped he would accept me, but either way I would still be with Alice. She had changed into some comfortable clothes when she came back outside.
"You ok?" she says touching my hands fingers lightly.
"Yeah." I say sitting up, "Just thinking."
"Oh ok." She says half smiling.
"I love you." I say smiling. She smiled back even brighter.
"I love you too." She says.
"Is that why your worried about Rafe?" I say.
"Yes and I know how he feels because the same thing happened to me as a child with my mother." she says, "But, I was lucky, my father had brown hair and brown eyes like my biological father. They waited to tell me until I was 11."
"Oh." I say.
"I just don't want him rejecting you like I did for almost 11 years of my life," she says, "because I wouldn't know what to do without you."
I smiled as our lips met pressing her against the arm of the swing causing her to arch her back. She sat on the arm of the swing holding the chain at the side as I came closer kissing away all her worries.
"Ice..." she moaned sweetly into the kiss.
"Its ok." I whispered smiling wickedly. She gripped the chain tighter as the swing rocked. I stopped looking at her when she slightly smiled watching as I got an item out of his pocket.
"Pick a hand." I say smiling shaking one hand and then the other. She touched the right hand, and I opened it revealing a blue diamond ring. She let her left hand down and I held it in my hand.
"Will you marry me Alice Charli?" I say.
"Yes." She says. She hopped down her hands holding my side.
"I love you more than anything in the world." She says.
"I know." I say smiling, "I'm sorry it took so long."
She smiled.
"It's okay Tom." she says smiling, "You have been worth the wait."
She teased my lips with hers as I kissed her deeper my hands caressing the small of her back. I stopped pressing my forehead to hers biting my lip the urge coming on hard. Her hands brushed my cheeks making me smile again.
"You ok?" She asks softly.
"Yeah." I breathe gently kissing her lips shortly.
"How about we go inside?" She suggests.
"Whatever you want." I say. She took my aviators putting them on her head running inside with me chasing after her. She giggled when I cornered her in the kitchen taking them and sat them on my pocket. I picked her up and carried her to our back bedroom over my shoulder.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I let her fall back onto the bed giggling. I took my sunglasses setting them on the bedside table and Maverick left some space for me. I started first with gentle kisses on her lips. I started to gravitate downwards when she leaned back for support her ponytail mashed against the headboard. I entangled my fingers with hers my body aching for her around me. I couldn't breathe as the pain for her got stronger. She moaned sweetly when my lips made contact with her throat. Her skin was hot against my lips as I took my time caressing her neck with my lips. I went further down to her tops neckline. She let me pull it up and I pulled it over her head and revealed her bronze skin. Her sports bra fit her snugly. I pulled her straps down to her arms kissing from her shoulders to her breasts. She moaned softly as my lips went down and down on top of her bra. I went down her hips to her natural high waistline. Her short shorts white waistband drew my attention. I fumbled with the drawstring and finally loosened her shorts. I couldn't hurt her, not for a million dollars. I started slow, so she could get used to it. I slipped my hand into her shorts waistband my eyes on her while I slipped two fingers inside hearing her gasp.
"Tom.." she moaned.
"Its ok." I say, "I won't hurt you babie girl."
She breathed quietly when I caressed her and her face started to flush red.
"Oh my.." She gasped softly as I slipped in a third finger teasing her till she couldn't hold it back any longer. She moaned softly,getting louder with each finger. I slipped them out and while I unbuttoned my Levi's she took off her underwear and then my crew neck top. She held my left hand feeling the cool material of my class ring as I teased her with more kisses. Alice threw her hands above her head when I turned her over. She was on her stomach as I went inside her taking my breath away feeling her curves. I breathed heavily as she danced under me my skin cold against her hot skin. I brushed my thumbs on her side pressing my body against hers as she arched her back bringing me closer to her body.
"Ice..." she moaned beautifully. I was determined to get it. I groaned feeling it bulge inside her. She gripped the covers over her head when I was breathing heavily down her neck.
"I love you..." I groaned against her neck sending chills down her spine. My voice deepened as she cried out in pleasure softly.
"Tom..." she said softly against the satin sheets. I took her scent in when I flipped her over. She sunk back into the mattress her eyes looking into mine. I kissed her when she arched her back and smiled innocently one last time.
"I'm so sorry.." I whispered to her knowing she wouldn't like what happened next. She screamed as it popped making me grunt feeling it too. She whimpered her breathing hitched as it started to hurt. "Tom..." she cried softly into my chest tears hitting my skin. She was overwhelmed and stressed out, now she was finally able to let it out. I felt her fingers dig into my back leaving small crescents. She moaned trembling as the orgasm hit her hard. I held myself off till she was on edge and we went over together. She gasped with every breath hoarsely crying out. It hit us both like bricks when she tightened around me breathing heavily as I moaned softly above her. We were slowing down until we could hear our heavy breaths. I smiled at her kissing her lips softly while her heart was still racing from the excitement.
"It's all over now, I promise Sweetheart." I cooed holding her while I kissed her again. She looked at me nodding. She understood.
"You need a shower?" I asked her. She was becoming oddly shy when it was just us together.
"Yes." She says when she kissed me hesitantly. I watched her walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I listened hearing the water come on and I went after her.