Rafe was running around the house as I chased him.
"Rafe Tom Kazansky!!"I yell after him, "Stop!"
I went around the corner hearing him laughing and squealing. Rafe stops mid stride and I pick him up.
"Lets go get you cleaned up before you go to stay with Leena."
Rafe squirmed when my grip only got tighter. I looked at him as he made a disgusted facial expression.
"I dont wanna bath daddy!!I dont wanna!!!!" Rafe shouted squirming and kicking.
"Your gonna take one." I tell him sternly, "Or no Blue Angels plane model."
Rafe straightened up really quick when I said that. Rafe smiled.
"I like baths." He said and I laughed.
"Just keep saying that Rafe." I say teasingly. I opened the door and let him down pulling the towel down to set on the toilet cover so he could get it. I laid out two old towels on the floor preventing water from getting on the tiles and cause us to have mold everywhere. Rafe smiled as I turned the cold on first and then adjusted the hot. I kept my hand under the stream when I jerked it back and then adjusted it again. I checked it once more and it was hot but not so hot it would burn him. Rafe started taking off his shoes, socks handing them to me. He unbuttoned his shirt throwing it to me like he's seen me teasingly do to Maverick.
"I'll be out in a few minutes daddy." He tells me when I nod.
"I'll be outside the door ok?" I say peeking around the doorframe.
"Ok!" He says cracking the door as I listen. Rafe starts making noises that almost sound like Jet engines causing me to smile.
"Ice!" My wife calls and I turn quickly leaving to find her.