CHAPTER 20~~~

CHAPTER 20~~~

I decided to take care of him in the hospital.and soon enough when hes awake,im gonna try my best to stay away from him.i love him too much.i don want to lose him. "erm,mr and mrs byun,i want your permission to allow to me to stay until baekhyun wakes up.i want to take care of him." i said keeping my head low. "ah.no problem.but you're a student.arent you? arent you schooling tomorrow?its monday tomorrow." mr byun said. "its okay.im going to take my uniform,my clothes,my stuff here.so after i finish school,i can come here straight." i said with full of hope that they will allow me. "oh okay no problem.so it means you will take care of our baekhyun until you wake up.means u'll sleep here too?" mrs baekhyun ask. i nodded.they both nodded and allowed me.D.O and Juliet went to our apartment and pack my stuff while i stayed with baekhyun.the manager came too.well i get scolded and stuff but thank god they gonna keep it as a secret to the fans so i wont die.at night,i asked all of them to go home.its sunday night juliet and amber need to go to school.when im alone with baekhyun, i held his hand and rest my head at the side of his bed. "i wont hurt you again.i promise.i will get out of your life.i will stay away from you.but i will love you." i said.tears dropping again. when i look at his face,tears are dropping from his eyes.his listening.to me. "oppa.you are listening right?wake up please." i whispered. "i love you." i whispered again.i close my eyes,gave him a kiss on the cheek and sleep.not letting go of his hand.