Is it Him?

CHAPTER 2~~~

i felt someone's hands on my arm trying to make me stand up...i thought it was either amber or Juliet but when i turned,to see who he was...The face,that eyes,that smile...i recognise him.its Byun Baekhyun 변백현 my love.my idol.and hes right infront of me.lifting me up.helping me.i looked behind him,it was his signing table.and i thought i was still far away from him. -.- "kwaenchana?" he asked me.That sweet voice of his make me melt in just 5 seconds."Ne.Gomawoyeo."i replied.And Baekhyun started speaking korean to me and pointed towards his table for a sign. i tried walking but my legs hurt.Baekhyun put his arm around my shoulders and helped me walk towards his table.I showed a poker face but inside i was jumping and screaming like the common fangirls.BYUN BAEKHYUN HELPED ME TO HIS TABLE!! He was signing on his photos and speaking korean to me." erm...naneun hanguk motaeyo." i said.he doesnt seem to understand at first thanks to my retarded korean but he understands after 30 seconds.Surprisingly,he spoke english well.. "Are you okay?" He asked.i swallowed my saliva because i cant accept the fact that i am talking to BYUN BAEKHYUN 변백현 its just too...AWESOME. "Y-Yeah..i-i think s-so.."i stammered.he smiled at me and let me tell you my heart stops for a moment.He smiled his eye smile when i stammered while blushing profusely.when he finished signing my album,i thanked him and bowed as low as i could.But i felt the same warm hand that helped me earlier held my left shoulder.and i thought to myself "please not let it be him please.i will embarrass myself." and my worries came true and it was baekhyun.

"I need to talk to you.Are you willing to wait until the fansign end?" he said while giving me an innocent smile that makes my heart flutters.I nodded.i cant breathe."Great.wait for me outside." He said while smiling."what the hell have i done?!" i thought to myself...