A dream come true (exo fanfictio)

Chapter 1~~

"Whoi!!wake up!!" My bestfriends Juliet and Amber shake me when i'm in bed.I just love to sleep to the extend that i slept for 2 days straight and when i woke up,i was damn damn starving.

"NO!!! I Love my bed!!!" i shouted...

"Girl,We are going to Exo fansign.are you sure you don't want to wake up?!" Juliet said while tugging my arm.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier?!?!?!?!"i shouted and ran to the bathroom to wash up.Did i mention I love bathing too?! so after 45 minutes of bathing,Amber was nagging at me for bathing so long so she said i have to go to Baekhyun and give him aegyo.Well,i Hate aegyos.except when cute boys did it HAHA i protested and protested saying i did not want.And of course i won!! She loves me too much.So,when we reached the fansign,Its like we were sardines that were trapped in a group of fangirls that went "AHHHHH!!!!!AHHHH!!!AHH!!!" i was trying to queue but this blonde haired girl of course korean trying to be one kpop idol practically pushed me to the ground while shouting Baekhyun's name.I am a clumsy person.So yeah,i did fell down and wow the pain was excruciating.Girls stepped on me and stuff.Juliet and Amber was separated from me due to the fangirls.So,i was alone...Suffering.EEURGH. Suddenly,i felt someone's hand on my arm trying to make me stand up.and it was................