CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21-1 week later-

its on saturday and im at baekhyun's ward.i put my head on his bed looking at him.suddenly,his eyes moved.hes waking up.thank god mrs byun came in the same time.i ran to the toilet with the excuse i had diarrhea. i was hearing whats happening.

"eomma,jennet eodiyo?" he asked weakly.

"toilet.she had diarrhea. she took care of you day and night." mrs byun said.

"chincha?i wanna see her." he said weakly.i held my tears and head out.

"oppa." i muttered.i swallowed my saliva.i am about to cry.im leaving him.its my fault thats hes unconscious for a week.in pain.

"Jennet!"he exclaimed.he looks happy.

"mrs byun,can i talk to him for a moment?" i asked mrs byun.

"sure." she said and leave the room.

"oppa.we have something to discuss." i said swallowing my saliva again.

"yes?" he said.

"you know i love you so damn much right?" i said.furrowing my eyebrows.

"yes.i do." he said.smiling at me.damn.that smile.

"i love you and im not willing to sacrifise your life again.its my fault that you are here.oppa,lets break up." i said.tears are forming.

"w-what are you saying?! no! no! we promised!no!" he said.that beautiful smile is gone.

"im not willing to sacrifise your life again." i said.i tried to make my face straight but my tears betrayed me.

"and you are willing to sacrifice us?!" he said.

"as long as you are not hurt anymore.but..just know.i love you.always." i said.i stroke his hair one last time.i leans in and kissed him.one last time.

"goodbye baekhyun ah.saranghe." i said.tears are flowing like waterfall.i sniffed and walked out of there.